Interest in milsurp and clones.

Name is Andrew

Hi

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Welcome...I am a GPT transfer myself...still have family there.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome Aboard. I'll be interested in your takes since I may end up in the Retirement Home in Gulfport someday soon. LOL.

Ozymandias

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Welcome Aboard. I'll be interested in your takes since I may end up in the Retirement Home in Gulfport someday soon. LOL.
    The veteran one? Worked there for a little bit with my best friend, his mom still does.

Caught me on a bad day, another couple users here were fairly abusive towards me, so im sorry for taking that out on you by being curt. Ill answer any questions you may have, and look forward to a fruitful frienship

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The veteran one? Worked there for a little bit with my best friend, his mom still does.

Caught me on a bad day, another couple users here were fairly abusive towards me, so im sorry for taking that out on you by being curt. Ill answer any questions you may have, and look forward to a fruitful frienship
    My skins so thick you can call it "Hard Bark". My Father was Korean War Combat Infantryman and you would have had a better chance of BUTT HURTING him with words than you will me. So consider it water off Davy Jones Back. LOL. Don't forget that "NO" can also be the answer to even prayers. Everyone can have a bad day, it's only strokes on a keyboard. You should find that face to face most folks here are more congenial. JMHO. Especially with a pint you purchased in their hand.LOL. JMHO. CHEERS SHIPMATE!

Ozymandias

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My skins so thick you can call it "Hard Bark". My Father was Korean War Combat Infantryman and you would have had a better chance of BUTT HURTING him with words than you will me. So consider it water off Davy Jones Back. LOL. Don't forget that "NO" can also be the answer to even prayers. Everyone can have a bad day, it's only strokes on a keyboard. You should find that face to face most folks here are more congenial. JMHO. Especially with a pint you purchased in their hand.LOL. JMHO. CHEERS SHIPMATE!
    Appreciate the kind words. Although i do wonder what it is about the anonymity that makes people act like dorks online. I reckon its the old adage about not suffering consequences. I suppose a polite society is an “armed” society (talking about the pythons lol).

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Beware the dogs that don't bark, men who don't talk, and most of all sweet talking good looking women. (WINK)

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If your talking about the one with the elevated walk over Hwy 90, on the corner of Anniston Ave and the Service Dr., I grew about 7 blocks north. At one time I think it was The Gulf Coast Military Acadamy.

Ozymandias

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If your talking about the one with the elevated walk over Hwy 90, on the corner of Anniston Ave and the Service Dr., I grew about 7 blocks north. At one time I think it was The Gulf Coast Military Acadamy.
    thats the one that im thinking of as well, just off the beach (obviously, since you said 90)

Top Bottom