Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Add to cart to get the price. $1063!!!
    Cheap to get in the mp5 game

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    I love my AP5, can't recommend it enough. Super happy to see they are getting cheaper so more people can get them! Just need the prices on mags and furniture to go down some.....

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I had a PTR, Used logic and couldn't see it doing anything better than the $400 sub2k... they are "cool" though.
    Overpriced mags, heavy, can't load a full mag unless the bolt was open etc. YMMV.

Scorpio7821

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I love my AP5, can't recommend it enough. Super happy to see they are getting cheaper so more people can get them! Just need the prices on mags and furniture to go down some.....
    I agree the ap5 is so freaking fun to shoot I had a lil hiccup at first but after shooting it alot it worked out fine

Attachments

• 20220915_164721.jpg
      20220915_164721.jpg
      631.9 KB · Views: 19

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    I had a PTR, Used logic and couldn't see it doing anything better than the $400 sub2k... they are "cool" though.
    Overpriced mags, heavy, can't load a full mag unless the bolt was open etc. YMMV.
    I like my Sub2k, but there's a definite difference in shooting! The blowback in the Sub2k is pretty jarring with that big heavy bolt. My S2K also gets almost too hot to hold after a couple mags. I fired 8 30-round mags and a 50 round drum through the AP5 back to back, and the handguard was still cool enough to hold (a lot of steam though, lol!).

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Hoping to grab an ap5-k for this kinda price, but damn they go quick.
    The K is super cool, but there's a noticeable difference in recoil. The K uses a lighter bolt and shorter spring than the standard. If I may suggest, POF makes a "reverse stretch" that uses the the K barrel and standard bolt and receiver. You get the cool K compactness but the compatibility of parts (and braces/stocks!) the standard model.

Attachments

• 5pk2.jpg
      5pk2.jpg
      125 KB · Views: 18

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I like my Sub2k, but there's a definite difference in shooting! The blowback in the Sub2k is pretty jarring with that big heavy bolt. My S2K also gets almost too hot to hold after a couple mags. I fired 8 30-round mags and a 50 round drum through the AP5 back to back, and the handguard was still cool enough to hold (a lot of steam though, lol!).
    S2k Yes, they do heat up. Invest in the buffer, much less hammering.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Really don't need another large format "pistol" but damn that's cheap. Any first hand experience on the 3 lug fitment?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    One thing that makes this cheap is it's without a welded rail on top. There are plenty of clamp ons available. I love looking through hk sights myself.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Really don't need another large format "pistol" but damn that's cheap. Any first hand experience on the 3 lug fitment?

Haven't been able to get a suppressor yet, but my B&T flash hider went right on the 3 lug of my full size AP5, no problem.

For all of those on the fence, this is a stupid good price for a great weapon. I'm a bit irritated at what I paid now, lol.

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    3 lug fits good on everything I've tried. Bro in law has a Gemtech Lunar 9 with a trilug that fit perfect. I can also confirm B&T QD flash hiders fit perfect.

Top Bottom