• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Piranha451

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am a member of Seminole Gun & Archery. I have not experienced any rudeness from the people that run it, but they do emphasize the importance of following the rules. Others I have met there when shooting have always been cordial. There are 100, 200, and 300-yard ranges for riles. You can get more info from their website.

wesmanthetiger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My family travels to Orlando once a year and there's a little tiny town called Intersession City just south of Kissimmee, wherein resides a LGS by the name of Addison's Gun Shop. Whenever we go to Orlando from the Panhandle I make sure to stop by and check out what they've got. Even though they're not my home store I have purchased from them before. Prices seem reasonable depending on what you're looking at, selection was decent, and staff was friendly. Good luck in your new location!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My family travels to Orlando once a year and there's a little tiny town called Intersession City just south of Kissimmee, wherein resides a LGS by the name of Addison's Gun Shop. Whenever we go to Orlando from the Panhandle I make sure to stop by and check out what they've got. Even though they're not my home store I have purchased from them before. Prices seem reasonable depending on what you're looking at, selection was decent, and staff was friendly. Good luck in your new location!

Hey never been here before, what is it like.. New guns vs used.. how big, what to expect..

If it was not so late, I would go now.. ha ha

wesmanthetiger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Every time I've been in its seemed about 50/50 used/new. Medium sized gun store in my estimation, probably similar to Jimmy's here in FWB. Hope that helps, and enjoy!

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Every time I've been in its seemed about 50/50 used/new. Medium sized gun store in my estimation, probably similar to Jimmy's here in FWB. Hope that helps, and enjoy!

Thanks, I had stopped in there, It was a very nice sized shop. It tipped more to newer guns then older but that seems to be the fate of gun shops in the 21st century.

Was really impressed by the size of the ship. They had a huge room with safes.

Surplus wise I think they only had a nice Swiss Straight pull but that was about it.

Thanks again did not know of this place before.

Top Bottom