Hi-Point 40 $150 Mossberg Shockwave 12 SOLD Scorpion Evo SOLD GSG-5 SOLD Fort Walton)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am retiring from the military and I'm going to walk the earth like Cain and get into adventures and sh&t for a while. In doing so, I'm going to thin out the herd in order to afford shenanigans like adding guac to my burritos at Chipotle and laugh at the upcharge.

Up first is a Scorpion Evo 3 S1 Carbine in 9mm. It comes with the box, 4 20rnd mags, two 30rnd mags, and some nice upgrades. Upgrades include a folding stock, Yeti mag release, Yeti trigger, and extending bolt handle. It shoots great, and it's in excellent condition. I upgraded to an MP5. $800. SOLD

Second, y'all remember when Obama handed out $300 bucks to everyone? Pepperidge Farms remembers, and I spent it on this GSG-5 22LR. It's so identical to a real MP5 that H&K sued GSG over it. This is the original version with the fake suppressor, in excellent shape. It comes with the factory stock, folding stock, picitinny rail for an optic. Has the 100 and some-odd round drum too and all the included mags. If you hate squirrels, love shooting 22, or looking like a bad@ss while doing it, this is the rifle for you. NOTE. The front site post fell off somewhere along the way in the 12 years of ownership that I've had it. It's a $10 part, but you're probably just gonna put a cheap red dot on it anyway. That's all that's wrong with it. $300. SOLD

Last... Man, and this one is a treat. Do you own a pistolita that is festooned in hundred dollar bills? You don't. You can though. This here is a Hi-Point chambered in 40 S&W. Slide professionally hydro-dipped by a local hydrosmith (I don't know the term). Grips are an exclusive accessory direct from Hi-Point. Factory box and accessories are included. Ghost ring sights are naturally installed. This pistol evokes a lot of emotions from people. Mostly confusion and nausea. Nobody WANTS to shoot it. But I'll tell you something, it's no secret that these ugly sumbishes go "bang" every time. I've fired it about 200 times. Never once had any issues with it. Also doubles as an efficient hammer. $200. LONELY NOW $150, practically free

Forgot to mention! Mossberg Shockwave 12 Gauge. It has a picitinny rail in...you want to snipe with it, or just put a laser or red dot on the top. I have box for it. Condition is pretty excellent, the parkerization on these are fairly delicate, so it shows some light handling marks. Price $300 SOLD

Now look. I'm not looking for trades at the moment. I've been "in" for 20 years, and I need to go on a long vacation. Cash is gonna be king on this. That being said, you can privately shoot your shot on a trade, and the worst that I can say is "lol". I can save you some time though, I don't want pappy's old side by side, Taurus, Iver Johnson, Budget AR, a crossbow, a travel trailer, dirt bike, etc. There's nothing wrong with those per say, but it's not for me. You can make an offer on all my stuff at the same time, I do bulk discounts. I got ammo too for everything if you need it, I know some places might be sold out. Like everything in this forum, everything is "OBO".

For you to be able to buy my wares, it ain't difficult, but some of ya'll....ya'll know. Here ya go: Live in Florida, Have Florida ID (preferably a FL CCW), not be a felon, be able to buy firearms in the state of Florida. I'm not shipping to you out of state, if you want to meet at a gun store and do a FFL trade locally at your expense, that's awesome, but I'm not driving to Mexico Beach to meet some random with 3 posts to his name. I think all of that makes sense. If not, PM me! If you want more pics or anything at all, PM me! When in doubt, just contact me via PM.

Thanks everybody and live your best life.

Attachments

• 20200525_125659.jpg
      20200525_125659.jpg
      517 KB · Views: 225
    • 20200525_125408.jpg
      20200525_125408.jpg
      616.6 KB · Views: 255
    • 20200525_125753.jpg
      20200525_125753.jpg
      841.2 KB · Views: 239
    Last edited:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Best ad I've read in a while...GLWS
    PM sent on the MP5-ish

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I thought mexico beach was where everybody here goes to buy and sell guns...right near the dumpster behind the circle k

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I don't remember drum mags for that gsg. I'm going to have to see what's out there. Fun little guns

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t usually read novels but everyone enjoyed so I had to also. Only thing is, I remember Bama promising $ but don’t recall getting any? W sent some though!

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Scorpion is SOLD. GSG-5 is SPF. Hi-Point is single and ready to mingle.

I also have a Mossberg Shockwave 12 Gauge for sale that I neglected to remember. I can make a separate post, or just sell it here. It has a picitinny rail on top, nothing wrong with it. I upgraded. I have pics if you don't know what a Mossberg Shockwave looks like. It doesn't have an arm brace or any thing besides the rail on it. It's black. Got the box that it came in too. $300

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    “adding guac to my burritos at Chipotle and laugh at the upcharge.”
    laugh now my friend but in the end, chipotle will have the last laugh when you have explosive BMs on your walkabouts. Also cain’s “adventures “ as I remember were a punishment, is your chipotle eat your way of punishing yourself for something??
    Great Ad, funny read. GLWS

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    God bless, that was hilarious. Even my wife laughed at some of the excerpts I insisted on reading out loud to her.

I'd call seconds on the GSG, but I doubt you'd need it.

Best of luck on the Hi-Point re-home. Anyone who already owns a "fahwty-cal" should buy it just to get an email from you on your walkabout telling them how you spent that 200-bucks. Safe travels, doc!

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Hi-Point "Problem Solver" I did in fact purchase new from a FFL myself. I hydrodipped it in order to make a joke gun. For replying to this question, the Hi-Point is now $185.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom