Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

More on George Floyd trial

FrommerStop

Master
Reaction score
All that I am hearing on the mass media is one side. here is the other side of coin.

Reaction score
From what I’ve seen presented as evidence thus far, I’m not sure how this got past a grand jury.
I’ve been trying to follow along mostly to gauge whether the riots will be out of anger or jubilation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
Reaction score
Prosecution hasn't brought presented a thing that moves the accusations beyond a reasonable doubt Bar. This is strictly for feeding racial division and nothing related to "Justice" for the victim or the defandant.

So what's Chowder carry in his shoulder rig?

M60Gunner

Master
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I watched the attorney for Floyd’s friend say “the drugs which Mr Foyd took which resulted in his death could be used to incriminate my client”. Don’t think I have ever seen a chief testify against his own officers until this though.

FrommerStop

Master
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen presented as evidence thus far, I’m not sure how this got past a grand jury.
I’ve been trying to follow along mostly to gauge whether the riots will be out of anger or jubilation.

When I watch the evening news they certainly have quite a different account. They are building the public up to expect a maximum conviction on charges. Imagine the outrage of some that believe in what see on TV if chauvin gets acquitted which is certainly possible, even the white liberals will be out tossing gasoline bombs.

stage20

Master
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
When I watch the evening news they certainly have quite a different account. They are building the public up to expect a maximum conviction on charges. Imagine the outrage of some that believe in what see on TV if chauvin gets acquitted which is certainly possible, even the white liberals will be out tossing gasoline bombs.
They want to hype it up to make the idiots angry when they don't get the punishment that was promised.......

Reaction score

I watch it on court tv or different YouTube channels when I can, but I doubt most are paying enough attention to see how much the evening news is misrepresenting the trial. If Chauvin is convicted then the MSM will say that they called it. If he’s acquitted or it’s a hung jury(I think this is likely) then they’ll spin it as racism. I suspect some jurors are probably to scared to acquit him.

Toggle Sidebar
Top Bottom