• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Anybody notice there was no baby formula problem until men started getting pregnant ?
    And there was no covid problem until you watched the programming. Monkeypox will be the same way. Throw away the programming. Dont be charged good money to hear things you don't agree with. Don't be charged good money to have your kids and wife indoctrinated with life altering God-hating queer libtard programming. $100 a month is $1200 a year... and I know some guys who pay twice that... to be force fed thru their eyeballs shit that they don't want. Don't put up with it. Vote with your wallet

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yaaaaa
    I'm still curious what they're trying to distract us from now ya know besides the ghislain maxwell trial.
    Here's a few....
    Hunter laptop, Hillary Clinton b.s & Trump, our inflation, our economy, $40 billion more US dollars to Ukraine (10% for "the big guy"), COVID-19 being a complete lie and shit show, churches winning supreme court rulings over being shut down for COVID while liquor stores & Walmarts remain open, 2020 election fraud (watch 2000 mules), cost of food, cost of fuel, food plants burning, diesel fuel supply about to be cut in half, trans libtards in trying to indoctrinate children at schools, highest crime levels ever in blue cities, and America citizens getting fed up. CNN says 60% disapproval rating for FJB. I know I'm missing a few here so feel free to help me out.
    Now the most important thing..... How to f#ck up the midterm elections now the cat is out of the bag.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Here's a few....
    Hunter laptop, Hillary Clinton b.s & Trump, our inflation, our economy, $40 billion more US dollars to Ukraine (10% for "the big guy"), COVID-19 being a complete lie and shit show, churches winning supreme court rulings over being shut down for COVID while liquor stores & Walmarts remain open, 2020 election fraud (watch 2000 mules), cost of food, cost of fuel, food plants burning, diesel fuel supply about to be cut in half, trans libtards in trying to indoctrinate children at schools, highest crime levels ever in blue cities, and America citizens getting fed up. CNN says 60% disapproval rating for FJB. I know I'm missing a few here so feel free to help me out.
    Now the most important thing..... How to f#ck up the midterm elections now the cat is out of the bag.
    Ill add some. 80,000 page pfizer data dump no one cares about. Sri Lanka, Peru and other countries rioting over no food. Some France and Italy residents lining up for food banks. China damn starving with suicides happening. Stocks n Crypto taking massive dumps. WHO taking over every country with scamdenic laws. Killing like 40 million chicken already because they just had to say bird flu. Fake tiddy milk is kept from babies. Fertilizer shortage. Many farmers havent even planted yet. No water in the west. I can go on. My fingers are getting tired lol.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ill add some. 80,000 page pfizer data dump no one cares about. Sri Lanka, Peru and other countries rioting over no food. Some France and Italy residents lining up for food banks. China damn starving with suicides happening. Stocks n Crypto taking massive dumps. WHO taking over every country with scamdenic laws. Killing like 40 million chicken already because they just had to say bird flu. Fake tiddy milk is kept from babies. Fertilizer shortage. Many farmers havent even planted yet. No water in the west. I can go on. My fingers are getting tired lol.
    I was trying to stick with Amerikkka's problems.
    White supremacists taking over......

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Don’t forget our Nation’s borders:
    inviting invaders across, defunding our police and border patrol while sending magnitudes more of that “saved budget money” overseas, the complete clownshoes response (incompetence and avoidance) by the potus & vpotus, hyping the scamdemic to control US Citizens yet pushing to end the Title 42 remaining tool in the mostly-empty border-control toolbox, executive orders telling ICE to Not do their legally required duties, spending tax-payer money to transport invaders through-out the Nation and dump them in unsuspecting cities. and apparently being totally complacent while drug trafficking and HUMAN-trafficking (sex slaves and pedophile “suppliers”) skyrockets, all while Homeland Security prioritizes an Orwellian speech-police “ministry” over protecting the Country’s Border.

But hey, libtard “logic” is that hundreds of thousands MORE illegal occupiers is a good thing to dump into the Nation to burden our limited resources while we are dealing with DC-imposed shortages and Inflation and an inevitable Recession, right?

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    inviting invaders across, defunding our police and border patrol while sending magnitudes more of that “saved budget money” overseas, the complete clownshoes response (incompetence and avoidance) by the potus & vpotus, hyping the scamdemic to control US Citizens yet pushing to end the Title 42 remaining tool in the mostly-empty border-control toolbox, executive orders telling ICE to Not do their legally required duties, spending tax-payer money to transport invaders through-out the Nation and dump them in unsuspecting cities. and apparently being totally complacent while drug trafficking and HUMAN-trafficking (sex slaves and pedophile “suppliers”) skyrockets, all while Homeland Security prioritizes an Orwellian speech-police “ministry” over protecting the Country’s Border.

But hey, libtard “logic” is that hundreds of thousands MORE illegal occupiers is a good thing to dump into the Nation to burden our limited resources while we are dealing with DC-imposed shortages and Inflation and an inevitable Recession, right?
    I completely missed all of that. So hard to keep up with the building back better without the great madam Psaki around to keep us peasants well informed.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I was trying to stick with Amerikkka's problems.
    White supremacists taking over......
    Democrats and masks, always there in the background for like 200 years, just now the masks aren't pointy hoods and they're mainstream. Democrats still murdering blacks, instead of a tree and rope now it's millions of dollars in government funding for Planned Parenthood and abortions, which year after year murder OVER HALF OF ALL BLACK BABIES, year after year. Undeniable and irrefutable birth statistics that the Democrats are proud of. The woman that started Planned Parenthood was a huge leader in the KKK. The organization is trying to distance themselves from that woman and not talk about it. Don't let them. Expose the Democrat leaders real masks

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

My bride suggested using "puff the magic dragon" 24/7 to patrol the border..... I love my Bride!

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here's a few....

Womb transplants--primarily so trans can experience the joy of childbirth. And, I'm sure, so the feds can pay for both inmate sex reassignment surgery and a womb, then contribute further to jail overcrowding and the baby food shortage. How's that?

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My bride suggested using "puff the magic dragon" 24/7 to patrol the border..... I love my Bride!

I had a money maker idea back before we had a real "crisis" and it was more a trespass issue with landowners. Mobile elevating "shooting houses" filled with all manner of goodness (rockets, auto weapons, .50 BMG sniper etc). All would be remotely selectable and controlled. Good citizens then buy time in 30 minute increments and pay a la carte for weapons system use. Border crisis goes to money maker.

This was before widespread use of drones, so now you have an alternate platform. Rent your flyer and run the guns.

Top Bottom