Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Mods or forum BOSS

Baddog 0302

Reaction score
I thought I read where anyone joining after ______? I think it was mid July ? was required to put a location in their profile that would be seen when they made a post ?
Is it just me, but if you don't want to put where you are at , maybe you shouldn't be allowed here ??

JWlineman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't recall it being required in your profile, although strongly encouraged by the mods and admin. It is required when posting in the For Sale section, specifically firearms.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
It is required to list a price and location in your FOR SALE add CORRECT ?? People still do not. There is an add from mid Nov that still does not have a price listed.
Need examples, please let me know. OR - -> make me a mod and I will start deleating them for you. I am without a day job and have plenty of time. --- SAWMAN
ADDED: IMO a location in your profile when registering should be mandentory. You should give existing members 30 days to get it done or their account would be "frozen".

Last edited:
Toggle Sidebar
Top Bottom