• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammerlock1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I just wanted to make a short post about my search for a mobile home for my son, and what I eventually came up with & purchased. He had been on a year search for a decent used home before I became involved, and had not found anything that fit his budget, that was actually livable. I spoke to a gentleman locally that had a used one for sale that was 6 or so years old for 35k, & while I was price checking on set-up & tie down, it got spoken for. I made a trek to Mobile to view one on a lot, & wouldn’t have paid the moving/set-up fee if the home had been free, much less the asking price of 24k. So, as the search continued, I visited 5 lots between Pensacola to Marianna and they had no used single wides, but they all had new entry models, Starting @ 80k! Wow how times have changed.
    So back to the web searches and beating the bushes I go, and came across a family owned dealership in Moundville Al. (Warrior Wholesale Homes Inc.) I gave them a call after checking out their models on their website, & the assistance on answering my questions (and I had many) couldn’t have been better. Their homes, New, are more affordable than anything I could find either by web search or phone calls to any lot.
    What I ended up with, (though not cheap by my standards) is a New Zone 2, 14’x70’ 3br, 2ba, with appliances & a/c for $51,900 (cash price). It is being built & will be available by end of August. **This is 30k less than anything i could find in this area.**

So, after posting all this, I wanted to put a plug in for their company, if you, your friends or family, co-workers are in need, give them a call & speak to Chad Barnette. He’s one of the nicest folks you’ll meet, and will go out of his way to assist. There’s nothing in it for me, just wanted to help by putting the info out for folks that might be in the same boat.

Business Info:
    E3B0E308-9191-40EA-BDA8-0EB9096A8C41.jpeg

Thanks to GCGF for allowing me to post this thread, and if the attached ad is against the rules, please advise & I will take down.

Hammerlock1

Top Bottom