• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gotta say, I'm watching anti-gun/anti LE Starbucks off Melrose Ave, LA: its roof is burning. Seems their liberal positions won't shield them.

There seems to be movement of rioters and their path of looting and destruction into "higher rent" shopping districts. I guess it finally sunk into their heads that they were destroying "their own" communities businesses or wanted a higher quality of free stuff.
    Normally in past rioting the looters are never allowed to enter the high rent areas. But if the police are running, why not.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Too many cockroaches and lightning bug. Watching them doesn't deter them. Politicians don't want to make hard decisions which boils down to this shit won't stop until its forcible stopped.

We know damn well those same worthless politicians will be demanding Federal aid to pay for this shit.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Normally in past rioting the looters are never allowed to enter the high rent areas. But if the police are running, why not.
    There was a video in Dallas where 3 police were beaten. Why they didn't start shooting I don't know. Didn't have enough rounds to stop them all but I would have sent a message.
    Another man beaten almost to death after he stood out in front of his store with a large sword to protect it.(so the article said/location unknown)

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    after Travon martin, ferguson, and Baltimore, I am sick of seeing "protesters" burn, ruin and destroy businesses….

it is time to start some hard nose pushback....

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

This is what happens when you don’t nip it in the bud from the beginning. You let them burn loot and steal for days then it gets to a point where this shit starts rolling down neighborhoods. So many failed decisions. The politicians now exactly what they are doing and how to make things worse

Last edited:

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

copy and paste link.

This is the result of many years of dumbocrats leading the libdemturds. They want government to take care of them and their well being... they are now reaping their rewards.

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Honest and unpopular take as a minority (beaner)

This is what happens when everyone is scared of being called a racist. When the whole society is a clown show where everyrhing is blamed on whites and racism.

Suddenly being mean to a black or suspicious of them behaving sketchy is worse than them beating a man senseless for defending his business or burning cities to the ground.

The state is unwilling to do what's necessary to put down these riots because it would be racist and the media would go with it.

This is the new normal, negros and leftists running unchecked, yet you'll be charged with murder for defending yourself.

Want things to change? Unironically start being a "racist" and push back. The gop won't do shit, you are on your own.

Otherwise video related is your future//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5ed3d29da4c25/VID_20200530_212516_439.mp4

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Honest and unpopular take as a minority (beaner)

This is what happens when everyone is scared of being called a racist. When the whole society is a clown show where everyrhing is blamed on whites and racism.

Suddenly being mean to a black or suspicious of them behaving sketchy is worse than them beating a man senseless for defending his business or burning cities to the ground.

The state is unwilling to do what's necessary to put down these riots because it would be racist and the media would go with it.

This is the new normal, negros and leftists running unchecked, yet you'll be charged with murder for defending yourself.

Want things to change? Unironically start being a "racist" and push back. The gop won't do shit, you are on your own.

Otherwise video related is your future//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5ed3d29da4c25/VID_20200530_212516_439.mp4

Video
    Requires a download that I am not willing to do.
    Please explain:
    start being a "racist" and push back.

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Say shit as it is, the media is somehow trying to spin this as being the work of white nationalists.

Call it for what it is, a negro and antifa riot. And say it everywhere, and don't be afraid to be called a racist or white supremacist or whatever new term they come up with.

And if it comes here, we defend our property and peace, since it's obvious the state won't do it. I worked years to buy my rig, i won't let a bunch of animals burn it all down to the ground to "protest" the cops.

Can't upload video from phone, but it's in dallas, a shop owner savagely beaten and left for dead for trying to defend his shop alone

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This is what happens when you don’t nip it in the bud from the beginning. You let them burn loot and steal for days then it gets to a point where this shit starts rolling down neighborhoods. So many failed decisions. The politicians now exactly what they are doing and how to make things worse

//sarcasm font ON// Are you sure this isn't a coronapocalypse video? Seems like that is exactly what many folks wanted.
    IMG_5248.JPG

//sarcasm font OFF//

In reality, if I saw storm troopers and armored hum-v's rolling down the street, yelling at me for standing on my porch, and then some MF'r yelled to his buddies "Light 'em up!"...??? Are you kidding me? Do I look like I'm looting this house?

That video clip stirred up a whole level of "Oh no, A-hole, not today. Not this house. Not this guy. Here I am, at my own front door, watching my taxpayer dollars attack me... and I missed the briefing that we're supposed to start-off using non-lethal rounds."

Piss poor decisions from both sides of that shit-show.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

blog post with the video of the shop owner being beaten. It ain't pretty.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    One of the videos is pretty damm funny.

Too bad one of them didn’t try to bow up, trash day could have came early. Room temperature challenge all around.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unless the police have totally abandoned the area like with the "Rooftop Koreans" back during the 1992 LA riots, it would seem like it could be a Catch-22 situation to defend your business with a gun while there is still nominally a police presence. If the sight of a gun doesn't dissuade the looters and you're forced to shoot one, then the police most likely will show up and quite probably arrest you. Whether charges are eventually dropped won't matter at that time. Once you and your gun are removed from the scene it's not like the police are gonna hang around and guard your store, and when you're released you'll returned to a gutted store.

That being said, if I were there I would still use a gun to protect my business, would repel any 2x4 attacks with extreme prejudice, and let the chips fall where they may.

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The police nationwide seem to be lacking even the will to use appropiate force. They have shot at officers in several instances, and still there's only a weak response.

We're on our own

Top Bottom