• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Probably best to hope the DON'T have them.

see post 34 & 37,,, the citizens have to defend themselves and their property...

you think they would worried if the thugs didn't have weapons?

Reactions: FLT

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The charging documents showed George Floyd's death did not "support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."
    Minneapolis, MN – The Hennepin County medical examiner cited underlying health conditions and possible intoxicants in the death of 46-year-old Geroge Floyd but found no physical evidence that he had been suffocated or strangled by the Minneapolis police.

So how did they charge murder?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The charging documents showed George Floyd's death did not "support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."
    Minneapolis, MN – The Hennepin County medical examiner cited underlying health conditions and possible intoxicants in the death of 46-year-old Geroge Floyd but found no physical evidence that he had been suffocated or strangled by the Minneapolis police.

You need to read the document
    ME
    The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (ME) conducted Mr. Floyd’s autopsy on May 26, 2020. The full
    report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed
    no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had
    underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The
    combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any
    potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.
    The defendant had his knee on Mr. Floyd’s neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds in total. Two minutes and 53
    seconds of this was after Mr. Floyd was non-responsive. Police are trained that this type of restraint with a
    subject in a prone position is inherently dangerous.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    wellI can see manslaughter maybe, I still do not know the reason for the stop and what led to him being on the ground, it was abuse but not sure about the rest

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Because the cop killed him.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Man pulled a 12 guage shotgun on my partner today at an unnamed local medical center. I got there for my shift change about 10 minutes afterwards. I arrived only 5 minutes after the perpetrator was apprehended. It was just that close. Apparently the fast response time is due to the perp having thought that he was in the right and we were in the wrong and he actually called the law on us before he pulled the 12 guage, for not letting him into the hospital. Just that close.....

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    wellI can see manslaughter maybe, I still do not know the reason for the stop and what led to him being on the ground, it was abuse but not sure about the rest
    The state will try for murder and they hope to get at least manslaughter. Likely they want murder as a way of placating the mob.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Man pulled a 12 guage shotgun on my partner today at an unnamed local medical center. I got there for my shift change about 10 minutes afterwards. I arrived only 5 minutes after the perpetrator was apprehended. It was just that close. Apparently the fast response time is due to the perp having thought that he was in the right and we were in the wrong and he actually called the law on us before he pulled the 12 guage, for not letting him into the hospital. Just that close.....
    Add to what happened today with what happened at the VA hospital in Pensacola just a couple weeks ago, where a man got to the front doors with a AR before being tackled by guards.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Add to what happened today with what happened at the VA hospital in Pensacola just a couple weeks ago, where a man got to the front doors with a AR before being tackled by guards.
    All the same types of lunatics are here, they just haven't organized yet

DangDang

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    46 year old George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 for a fresh start after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery. In 2007 he plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records

Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in jail for having less than one gram of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest he had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest.

Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail.

He had another stint for a theft in August 1998.

Yeah he was a true saint. F’n dirtbag

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    46 year old George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 for a fresh start after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery. In 2007 he plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records

Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in jail for having less than one gram of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest he had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest.

Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail.

He had another stint for a theft in August 1998.

Yeah he was a true saint. F’n dirtbag
    So what your saying is that cities are burning for two dirtbags, sounds about right SHM. To be honest I don’t really care anymore. Folks that are there either need to fight back or roll over. Ohhh and so much for the news screaming about social distancing and face mask, what happened to lockdowns and the scary Kung flu?

Last edited:

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Min-St Paul. 3rd Precinct Police Station is on fire. The mob must have worked up an appetite looting, setting fires and destroying random cars the are now Looting an Arby's. Where's the Beef? My guess is down the road. Target, other shops and a apts/housing burning too.

Louisville, Kentucky is percolating, Riot police out in force and gas canisters flying out and being thrown back. This one is currently a Dutch Standoff.

Update: Seven shot in Louisville

Sounds like the local BOLO's should go rooftopping ;)
    Get a little freak on from a distance...who'd notice in all that mess?

(BOLO - Beloved Order of Longriflemen and Observers)

Death Wish.jpg

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The reason CNN fans the flames is for ratings which means more money they’re gonna need it to rebuild their headquarters be careful what you ask for ass hats Now in my best Austin idol voice sticking finger in the air . Is there heat I can feel it but we’re not quite there yet

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

why aren't whites rioting over this?
    Stop stop stop, aren’t you “woke” enough to realize that Math is racist. Don’t go bringing all that White Devils Oppression in here! Stop showing your white privilege.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Your absolutely right Frank.
    My carbine went back in my truck today. That,along with 6,20rd mags in chest rigs.--- SAWMAN

ruger PC carbine now goes EVERYWHERE my family goes... used to be just for road trips, but now its a constant. g-lock mags are compatible with my EDC so i keep plenty on hand, including "happy sticks"!

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Blah blah blah we fully support you, but don’t destroy minority and immigrate businesses. And oh pat pat pat our own backs cause we did good to keep you safe from the wu flu.

Top Bottom