• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    (I received this From Billy Rogers, who puts on the Milton show. Please help spread the word about this show and show these liberal suckers that they can’t stop us. Thanks.)

Gannett's news called this am they refused to run my gun show ads I had from pensacola to Panama city ft Walton crestview gulf breeze destin and military papers pls talk up the show on web ,I am putting out signs, banners begging. The show is June 4&5. Thanks.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I have always liked the Milton show and I have always done quite well there buying accessories and surplus gear. I bought my very first centerfire rifle there, a Polish M44. If anybody knows where there's a Polish M44 laying around, I'd be real interested to check the serial number and make an offer

dirtingd

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Are there many private sales? Seems like the gun shops are going in the sales and seeing who can get the most for their items

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Is there a website or is it listed on one of the online sites (gunshowtrader, or floridagunshow, etc)?

Just need details.

Name/“who”:
    Address/“where”:
    “When”: June 4th & 5th
    Times:
    Admission price:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Is there a website or is it listed on one of the online sites (gunshowtrader, or floridagunshow, etc)?

Just need details.

Name/“who”:
    Address/“where”:
    “When”: June 4th & 5th
    Times:
    Admission price:
    Santa Rosa County Auditorium, southeast corner of Avalon and 90

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It’s a small local show so it is not listed on any of the websites. It’s put on by Billy Rogers who lives in Santa Rosa County. It is held at the Santa Rosa County Auditorium in Milton. The hours are, I believe, are 9-5. I’m not sure about cost of admission, but I THINK it’s about seven or eight dollars.

COOLEEO

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I've not seen it advertised online, it's a small (100-125 table) local show run by a local guy. It is mostly private sales.
    Santa Rosa County Auditorium, 4530 Spikes Way, Milton, FL 32583
    June 4 & 5 from 9am to 5pm both days (although most vendors are packed up and gone by 4 on Sunday)
    Admission price was $8 last time, I assume it will be the same. But who knows, everything is going up.
    It's worth the price of admission and the drive to Milton. Make sure to take the time to dig around and see what people have, Ask dealers if they have what you're looking for, it may be under the table.

You never know what you might find at the Milton gun show!

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Will do. And , I'm sure he will put put a few road side placards, at least on Hwy. 90 and Davis.
    $ 4.50 a Gal.of gas doesn't seam to reduce to traffic , I often wonder where everyone is going at 09:00 ?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just to be clear: even though that county facility is sometimes used for voting and county meetings, etc, during the gun show, that’s the only event going on, right?

No issues preventing lawful concealed carry, correct?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Will do. And , I'm sure he will put put a few road side placards, at least on Hwy. 90 and Davis.
    $ 4.50 a Gal.of gas doesn't seam to reduce to traffic , I often wonder where everyone is going at 09:00 ?
    Only half of the US population holds a job.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Just to be clear: even though that county facility is sometimes used for voting and county meetings, etc, during the gun show, that’s the only event going on, right?

No issues preventing lawful concealed carry, correct?
    There will still be people at the auditorium front door demanding to zip tie everything you have on you. Have I ever seen anybody yelled at, pulled aside and told to zip tie their concealed carry piece that was printing, like I have seen at the Pensacola show and other big shows? Nope

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    GOOGLE IT FULL INFO , PROBLY RESTRICTED DUE TO ADULT GOOD GUYS - GALS AND WOKES . BE SAFE . REMEMBER THE GOOD GUYS THAT HAVE GONE !

Latest posts

Top Bottom