• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FelixH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I picked up a little 5.56 ammo from 2nd Amendment. Just like the Ft. Walton show, everyone else's prices were the same or higher than his for a lesser quality brand.

Prices on mags are still on the way down back to normal. Didn't see any PMags under $40 in Ft. Walton but saw a couple under $30 today.

About the best price I saw on 9mm ammo was $.50 per rd. I was tempted at that price because I haven't found any in a while, but i couldn't bring myself to pay that.

mac the knife

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Show was Pretty full but not over flowing, Some interesting stuff. All prices high

I will be there tomorrow and I will have ,

LOTS OF PRIMERS FOR SALE

Price $35.00 $40.00 & $45.00 per 1000

LG & SM Rifle, LG & SM Pistol.....Remington, Winchester, & CCI & TULA, Also 2-Bricks of Federal MAGNUM Large Rifle.

Try'n Hard

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Found a mag for my ruger mk2 --
    $40. I passed
    I paid less than $100 for the gun new!! Guy was nice about it and agreed...but it is what it is

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got there about 8:30 am and the place was just starting to fill up, but not overly crowded. As mentioned already, 'pickings were slim'. I had a list of items I was looking for, but only found a couple of things thanks to Ian and Nate from Little Jack's Guns. Even though I didn't find much, I did get to meet a few members, which is one of the advantages of attending a smaller show. The Pensacola show is such a zoo that you can barley walk around, much less talk to people.

Ian, as always good to see you again and thanks for the .22 ammo.

Nate good to finally meet you, and thanks for the Magpul stuff which I couldn't find online anywhere.

Matt, I looked for you but I guess I left before you made it there.

David L., it was good meeting you (you gave me a card), but I didn't catch you screen name.

And one other gentleman, that I know is a member, but didn't get a name or screen name, sorry.

Overall, it was still a lot more fun than doing yard work or painting the house. :laugh:

Alientaz

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Was there at at 8am and what not to busy. Thanks Nate for the Mapul sight and ammo, great deal as always. Sorry I missed you Ian and the other gentlemen. I did pick up 3 pmags for $50 and saw some ar for under a grand. Ammo for the most part was still out of wack. Nice little show

dirtyharry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    There were some bargains out there. Just not on ammo. Found glock mags for $20. Saw some decent prices on guns. You just cant expect as much as you would from bigger shows.

Ken232

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    went today and did a decent trade with a local guy we both had what the other wanted so it worked out well for both. Saw a couple of Lugers i had to wipe drool off of LOL. Not many deals. some guns were way overpriced some were reasonable. All in all Its who you deal with. theres some good people there and once you talk to them a bit they will negotiate others are not willing and those I just pass on. as daddy used to say ..it is what it is

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    we have a TON of 9mm coming Monday for less than .50 a round...email us whatcha want...we are getting new 115 gr round nose

I picked up a little 5.56 ammo from 2nd Amendment. Just like the Ft. Walton show, everyone else's prices were the same or higher than his for a lesser quality brand.

Prices on mags are still on the way down back to normal. Didn't see any PMags under $40 in Ft. Walton but saw a couple under $30 today.

About the best price I saw on 9mm ammo was $.50 per rd. I was tempted at that price because I haven't found any in a while, but i couldn't bring myself to pay that.

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got a $10 rifle case. Which is not a steal, but I needed one. Need a few more too. There's guns stashed in every corner of my room.....:pout:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ian, as always good to see you again and thanks for the .22 ammo.

Overall, it was still a lot more fun than doing yard work or painting the house. :laugh:

You too Pat! And I agree, it was way more fun than the yard work that my wife had planned for me....

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom