• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    I've heard the Santa Rosa/Milton gun show is happening on the last weekend of the month, 25th and 26th. Can anyone confirm? Definitely my favourite show in the panhandle.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I've heard the Santa Rosa/Milton gun show is happening on the last weekend of the month, 25th and 26th. Can anyone confirm? Definitely my favourite show in the panhandle.
    My favorite too. Haven't heard anything

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    This is great news. This show always seems to have more private sellers than the one at the fairgrounds.

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nothing shows up for it in Gun Show Trader yet..

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Question:

If a private seller (non-FFL holder) has a table at the show and if he sells to another private individual, does he have to conduct a NIC check? At what number of firearm sales is a private seller supposed to become an FFL holder?

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    It's just down the road from me, might kill an Hr. or so looking around,might take a "toy or two" but after a trade and chat yesterday with RMSKS3,and him telling me of the$$$$$ being charged for primers,ECT. I think I'll double up on my blood pressure meds before going.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Question:

If a private seller (non-FFL holder) has a table at the show and if he sells to another private individual, does he have to conduct a NIC check? At what number of firearm sales is a private seller supposed to become an FFL holder?
    Since there is no form " 4473" to fill out by a non-ffl seller, I would think no number would require someone to become an FFL dealer. but that's just my $0.02

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Question:

No NIC check required, it's just a private sale between two individuals, which is still legal in Florida. I would ask to see a Florida DL just to make sure that they are a resident of FL and also ask them if they are legally entitled to purchase a gun in Florida, just to CYA. If someone tells you that they are not a resident of Florida but want to buy the gun anyway DO NOT sell to them. They are probably an undercover ATF agent, and you will go directly to jail.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is the guy that runs this show still the same guy that shot at hunters around his property and tacked public roads around his property causing a lot of $$$$$$ damage to vehicles?

If it's the same idiot, he shot at FWC officers that were undercover in WMA property surrounding his property. Never will give any money to that idiot.

Now if it's finally someone else that puts on this show, I'd be glad to go have a look.

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    No NIC check required, it's just a private sale between two individuals, which is still legal in Florida. I would ask to see a Florida DL just to make sure that they are a resident of FL and also ask them if they are legally entitled to purchase a gun in Florida, just to CYA. If someone tells you that they are not a resident of Florida but want to buy the gun anyway DO NOT sell to them. They are probably an undercover ATF agent, and you will go directly to jail.

Yes but....

How many guns can you sell privately, and in what period of time, before the ATF believes you are a "dealer" and requires you to get a FFL?

mac the knife

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Question:

Are you the same BayRanger that owns-
    Ranger Firearms in Ft Walton???

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If he shot at anyone I think he would be in Jail or not be able to have a show
    that is an unfounded rumor just like the ones spread about trump or anyone
    that somebody with an agenda or a grudge would spread
    if you think its true he will be there walk up to him and ask him but since hes
    still around I doubt it to be true and if he put simplex out you would think he would have not had to pay to have his own tires fixed

Uilleam

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    This is great news. This show always seems to have more private sellers than the one at the fairgrounds.
    In my experience in going to this show it's usually the same guys bringing the same museum pieces with them asking museum prices show after show. I still go just to see if anything "different is there".

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    In my experience in going to this show it's usually the same guys bringing the same museum pieces with them asking museum prices show after show. I still go just to see if anything "different is there".
    When was the last Milton show? Should be some different stuff by now. I haven't been to a Milton show in at least 7 years, since before moving away. I'm looking forward to it

Last edited:

Uilleam

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    W

When was the last Milton show? Should be some different stuff by now. I haven't been to a Milton show in at least 7 years, since before moving away. I'm looking forward to it
    About a year ago I think. I heard the guy running it was in bad health for awhile and we had the virus running rampant is was caused it to be postponed.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom