• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I bought a Super Blackhawk yesterday that I’ve been wanting since the ‘70s.
    Yeh, I’m kind of a procrastinator.
    When I was in college several of my buddies in Panama City went down and bought Super Blackhawks. They were working full-time, not going to school.
    What little money I had went for books and tuition so no Blackhawk for me.
    I always said “one day”.
    I don’t have a use in the world for it but yesterday was the day and it was made in the ‘70s.
    The 3 guys behind the seller’s table were great guys and I enjoyed talking to them.
    Pix? Caliber?

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Some day I am going to start collecting S&W revolvers. Unfortunately, I don’t have enough money to do that now.

I will take donations.

unknown1212

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea info is hard to find. Billy said he was going to put signs out this week. Probably starting today.

Different address, but Spikes way is just the other road on the other side of the building.

Santa Rosa County Auditorium
    4530 Jimmy's Way
    Milton, FL 32570

Phone 850 261-8407
    Hours:Sat & Sun 9-5

qnh7wDu.jpg

Couldn’t make it this weekend. I’ll try to another time. Know the next date?

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Couldn’t make it this weekend. I’ll try to another time. Know the next date?
    Honestly no... The Milton Gun Show is one of the hit or miss things. Pretty sure Bill Rogers is the only one that ever puts on a gun show there. The building is too small for the big players.

What I'm waiting for is the Hadji Temple in Pensacola off of 9 Mile Road. I think that is the best show in this area.

I no longer goto the Pensacola Fair grounds one. I just don't care for it.

unknown1212

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Honestly no... The Milton Gun Show is one of the hit or miss things. Pretty sure Bill Rogers is the only one that ever puts on a gun show there. The building is too small for the big players.

What I'm waiting for is the Hadji Temple in Pensacola off of 9 Mile Road. I think that is the best show in this area.

I no longer goto the Pensacola Fair grounds one. I just don't care for it.
    Ah, I’ll look for that one.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I went to the show yesterday, met and talked to several forum members who had tables there. It was a good experience. Good show. I will definitely go back.

Something interesting that I noticed was that in a lot of cases the prices on used guns were Cheaper than on our own forums, and the dealers would actually "deal." It's crazy, some of the prices being asked on here. Just saying.
    It's like how a convenience store costs more for instant gratification. Here on the forum everything's available, conveniently, with no need to wait for the next show

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ah, I’ll look for that one.
    Another thing is anyone can put on a gun show. You don't need to be someone special. You think Bill Rogers does this to be a nice guy... Noooo he is making money. 8 Bucks to get in and whatever they are charging for the tables... He is making money.

If this forum got together we could pull one off. Milton would probably the easiest to deal with.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Another thing is anyone can put on a gun show. You don't need to be someone special. You think Bill Rogers does this to be a nice guy... Noooo he is making money. 8 Bucks to get in and whatever they are charging for the tables... He is making money.

If this forum got together we could pull one off. Milton would probably the easiest to deal with.

Does he have the tables or does the auditorium supply them?
    I THINK they charge $100 per table to rent but JJ or Nate could say for sure.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nothing wrong with Mr. Rogers making money. It's called Capitalism. I wonder what he has to pay for rent and for liability insurance, which no doubt is not cheap for a gun show. Then, you gotta pay your workers. Lets not forget holding out Social Security taxes and income tax on your employees. Or, tell them that they are independent contract workers and that they have to report and pay all of that out of the minimum wage that you are paying them. Let's see how that goes over. Security isn't cheap either, in fact, it's expensive.
    For me, I'll just pay my $8.00 bucks to get in and just enjoy the show.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nothing wrong with Mr. Rogers making money. It's called Capitalism. I wonder what he has to pay for rent and for liability insurance, which no doubt is not cheap. Then, you gotta pay your workers. Lets not forget holding out Social Security taxes and income tax on your employees. Or, tell them that they are independent contract workers and that they have to report and pay all of that out of the minimum wage that you are paying them. Let's see how that goes over. Security isn't cheap either, in fact, it's expensive.
    For me, I'll just pay my $8.00 bucks to get in and just enjoy the sho

Yes I agree nothing wrong with making money. I'm all about that. I was just making a point that anyone can put on a Gun Show.

Remember our shin dig we had a JJ's now that was Fun. I think we did that a million years ago. LOL

Maybe set that up again... :)

unknown1212

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Make it free for the public and a reasonable table free and the turnout would be huge. Promote all over the region/multiple states.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Make it free for the public and a reasonable table free and the turnout would be huge. Promote all over the region/multiple states.
    What good is a huge turnout if the guy putting it on is losing money?
    You can’t make it free. You’d have to raise the price of tables so high that there would be no vendors.
    Then you’d just have a bunch of tightwads standing around in an empty auditorium staring at each other.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I had a great time both days this weekend at a Milton gun show... that was still cheaper than the Pensacola gun show and a whole county closer to the house than the Pensacola gun show and had a way higher percentage of my favorite kind of merchandise and vendors than the Pensacola gun show. Win/win/win for me ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom