• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ratio411

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I think I’ll go Saturday. It’s been many years since I’ve been to the Milton show.

I’ll be looking for:
    .458 Socom upper.
    14x1mm right slant brake.
    .22 WMR ammo.
    5.7x28 ammo.
    Cheese grater AKM upper hand guard.

If I am feeling froggy, I might bring some trading material.

Last edited:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Is the candle lady going?

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I will be there today. Probably wearing an HK Long Sleeve Black Shirt and an HK Hat. LOL

Not really looking for anything. I don't think there will be any PCP Airgun stuff.

I wonder if they are still going to ban matches and someone there will be trying to sell you some. :)

zdiver99

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Not a good show as far as I an concerned. Cleaner than Pensacola, no where near as many venders as Pensacola. Looked to ne as a Jay's Gun Shop with a bunch of good old boys selling. Dont think I will go to another show in Milton.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Anyone on scene? Whats the line like? Do we need masks?
    I spent the whole morning there. No masks needed. Found a dozen or so great deals on milsurp stuff. Was able to build a black set of deuce gear from 3 seperate vendors tables for $25 total! A black 5:11 padded MOLLE pistol belt, a black Blackhawk H-harness and some black Bianchi nylon QD pistol mag pouches... $25, and 100% serviceable and not even faded! Same table that had the black Bianchi double mag pouches had tri-color woodland double mag pouches and I snapped those up, too. A couple tables had 8mm Mauser stripper clips and I got every single one of them! Found a Korean War era E-tool pouch in the bottom of a "Everything is $5" Rubbermaid bin on the west side of the building, and just before leaving, I found a matching E-tool on the east side of the building! I was like "wow, what are the chances?!". On another table I bought an M9 bayonet sheath (with the sharpening stone and straps and snaps and kangaroo pouch all present and accounted for) for only $8! I bought a couple other things, too. I had a great time. Some rare items I saw was a 303 Enfield that had been rebarreled into 45-70 (in great shape for like $800), an all original Egyptian 8mm FN49 for $1200 and a couple of Camp9 carbines.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Not a good show as far as I an concerned. Cleaner than Pensacola, no where near as many venders as Pensacola. Looked to ne as a Jay's Gun Shop with a bunch of good old boys selling. Dont think I will go to another show in Milton.
    Just means more for me :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom