• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caveman94

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Can anyone recommend a metal roofer to fix a corner piece? Rough estimate is a 1’x1’ or so. It’s on Hurlburt Field and would need to be licensed, insured etc. I’ve reached out to companies already, but no reply back. Just seeing if anyone here knows a contractor that does this kind of work and can get on base.

Thanks
    Caveman

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    A roofer who can get on base... haaaa that's a good one! :) Track down Ron Mears at Pace Assembly of God. We used to do metal roofing together about 15 years ago. A 3rd generation contractor, a good God fearing man, not a felon or drug addict when I knew him

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like the guys at Quality on Avalon. They have a commercial div, but no idea if base qualified. May be able to give you a lead though.

Caveman94

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    A roofer who can get on base... haaaa that's a good one! :) Track down Ron Mears at Pace Assembly of God. We used to do metal roofing together about 15 years ago. A 3rd generation contractor, a good God fearing man, not a felon or drug addict when I knew him
    I’ll take a roofer over an electrician any day lol. Thanks for the information I’ll look into him.

Caveman94

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I like the guys at Quality on Avalon. They have a commercial div, but no idea if base qualified. May be able to give you a lead though.
    Appreciate it! It’s rather difficult to get most contractors on base due to licensees, records and more important-just the want to work.

Reactions: WRM
    Top Bottom