• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The Supreme Court ruled today that New York’s law against concealed carry is UNCONSTITUTIONAL !!!! This could possibly set up more challenges to other gun laws !!!!

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That's going to be a drawn out uphill battle. Especially with these "republican" traitors.

15 Republican senators That need to be fired and handed to the people that they are supposed to represent. F##K THEM!!
    Roy Blunt (Mo.),
    Richard Burr (N.C.),
    Shelley Moore Capito (W.Va.),
    Bill Cassidy (La.),
    Susan Collins (Maine),
    John Cornyn (Texas),
    Joni Ernst (Iowa),
    Lindsey Graham (S.C.),
    Mitch McConnell (Ky.),
    Lisa Murkowski (Alaska),
    Rob Portman (Ohio),
    Mitt Romney (Utah),
    Thom Tillis (N.C.),
    Pat Toomey (Pa.)
    Todd Young (Ind.).

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    That's going to be a drawn out uphill battle. Especially with these "republican" traitors.

15 Republican senators That need to be fired and handed to the people that they are supposed to represent. F##K THEM!!
    Roy Blunt (Mo.),
    Richard Burr (N.C.),
    Bill Cassidy (La.),
    Susan Collins (Maine),
    John Cornyn (Texas),
    Joni Ernst (Iowa),
    Lindsey Graham (S.C.),
    Mitch McConnell (Ky.),
    Lisa Murkowski (Alaska),
    Rob Portman (Ohio),
    Mitt Romney (Utah),
    Thom Tillis (N.C.),
    Pat Toomey (Pa.)
    Todd Young (Ind.).
    Explain why they should be terminated. Is this a blanket statement or are they all tied together on one bill?

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    According to SCOTUS ruling, now all states are Shall Issue instead of May Issue, that includes Commiefornia, Hawaii, Maryland, Illinois, etc. That's a huge deal towards Constitutional Carry.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    According to SCOTUS ruling, now all states are Shall Issue instead of May Issue, that includes Commiefornia, Hawaii, Maryland, Illinois, etc. That's a huge deal towards Constitutional Carry.
    Red flag means all firearms can be confiscated without due process though. Guilty until you spend you time, $, and resources to prove otherwise. Oh and by the way you have one year to do that. All it takes for confiscation is a couple people to say that you are acting & talking crazy and have guns. That makes for a very easy confiscation if you think about it.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Red flag means all firearms can be confiscated without due process though. Guilty until you spend you time, $, and resources to prove otherwise. Oh and by the way you have one year to do that. All it takes for confiscation is a couple people to say that you are acting & talking crazy and have guns. That makes for a very easy confiscation if you think about it.
    This is why I am very careful and selective of who I talk to about the guns I have.

Last edited:

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The SCOTUS decision has nothing to do with Red Flag laws, only on whether or not a state can restrict you from carrying based on if whether they believe you have a reason to carry (i.e. May Issue states). I believe you're confusing this with the gun legislation bill that just passed the Senate which DOES concern red flag laws.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not confusing it. Just putting it out there of who the Rino's are.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Roy Blunt (Mo.),
    Richard Burr (N.C.),
    Bill Cassidy (La.),
    Susan Collins (Maine),
    John Cornyn (Texas),
    Joni Ernst (Iowa),
    Lindsey Graham (S.C.),
    Mitch McConnell (Ky.),
    Lisa Murkowski (Alaska),
    Rob Portman (Ohio),
    Mitt Romney (Utah),
    Thom Tillis (N.C.),
    Pat Toomey (Pa.)
    Todd Young (Ind.).
    Yes Sir, it will certainly be drawn out. Yes, if not a victory, this is a move in the right direction. I want to read the text of the ruling myself because I've seen some quotes from it that I personally want to validate/verify. Suffice it to say I don't trust what the media releases.

And now the rant. Consider the NY "laws" just found unconstitutional have been in place since something like 1913. Over 100 years! How many have literally been born and died under those unconstitutional conditions? What about reparations?? :cool:

This is a prime of example of how hard broke our "system" is. Over 100 years ago, the majority of NY elected "representatives" hatched a "law" and inflicted it upon their citizens for well over 100 years. Just now, it is determined to be unconstitutional?! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over?

Seems to me that constitutionality should have to be proven/determined prior to ANY law "going on the books," period. Personally, I believe the founder's original intent would have it take 100 years to enact a truly constitutional law vs first enacting a "law" and then taking 100 years to verify/reverse it IF enough people complain, and If we decide we should look into it. Nope, system is broke, hard broke.

Top Bottom