• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some of the whites may be able to get better legal representation that is related to a lower conviction rate and lesser jail when convicted. Representation is not just lawyers but knowing people that influence proceedings. What the prosecutor decides to do has a strong bearing on what happens to the arrested person.

So , are you saying that a man that works in the community, pays taxes and in general adds to the up keep and well being of the community will get preferential treatment over a Drug dealing deadbeat welfare recipient?

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As far as I have seen after 21 years it is actually the opposite when it comes to equal crimes. Most whites rely on public defenders and a majority of the black inmates have paid attorneys on speed dial and will call them laughing as soon as they are arrested. When you are selling drugs or living a life that you know at some point you will go to jail or need a lawyer most the guys I have seen have private attorneys on retainer or prepaid. Attorneys do not ask where the money in their account comes from when they are getting paid on a monthly basis weather they are needed or not. Same goes with commissary and money paid towards time on the phone. A lot of black Inmates get $100's of dollars of commissary from friends and families a week while the whites do not. Sorry to break it to ya but media statistics is not the reality.
    A cab driver complains to me that he was robbed at gunpoint by the druggie son of rich local doctor. Charges were reduced from armed robbery to a much less serious charge. I know of other families that got a little bit of intervention for charged relatives. Does not always happen.
    I admit that a black man that has had made a lifetime career out of being arrested will know the best way to work the system. But not every black man has a paid attorney on speed dial and it is not unusual for the professional criminal to throw the DA someone else that gets slammed by the system. Often a girl friend that does the time. The DA and Judges have the convictions and sentencing records and the major criminal is back at his profession making money.
    And I know a lot of whites do not get advantages when dealing with the criminal justice system.

Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A cab driver complains to me that he was robbed at gunpoint by the druggie son of rich local doctor. Charges were reduced from armed robbery to a much less serious charge. I know of other families that got a little bit of intervention for charged relatives. Does not always happen.
    I admit that a black man that has had made a lifetime career out of being arrested will know the best way to work the system. But not every black man has a paid attorney on speed dial and it is not unusual for the professional criminal to throw the DA someone else that gets slammed by the system. Often a girl friend that does the time. The DA and Judges have the convictions and sentencing records and the major criminal is back at his profession making money.
    And I know a lot of whites do not get advantages when dealing with the criminal justice system.
    I will say that in my career from the start till now I can flat out say I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore. LOL. I see career criminals back on the street the same night after being arrested. White, Black, Latino it doesn't matter and I've seen guys that I was sure would get a slap on the wrist get 5 years. The one thing that is for sure is that drugs and the affects are getting worse and are affecting everyone from all walks of life.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They murder each other in their own neighborhoods every night over drugs or most the time a block a street a color they wear or a tattoo and no one riots, protest and 99 percent of the time wont say a word to help find the suspect that did it. They just say that's the life they live. Riots and protest have nothing to do with justice.
    Not one word of this makes it right for a police officer to murder a citizen of the United States. Murder has nothing to do with justice.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will say that in my career from the start till now I can flat out say I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore. LOL. I see career criminals back on the street the same night after being arrested. White, Black, Latino it doesn't matter and I've seen guys that I was sure would get a slap on the wrist get 5 years. The one thing that is for sure is that drugs and the affects are getting worse and are affecting everyone from all walks of life.
    I just do not know what to say. Me I try to obey the law and also do not count on it protecting me all of the time.

Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not one word of this makes it right for a police officer to murder a citizen of the United States. Murder has nothing to do with justice.
    Not one Murder of anyone gives a group of people the right to riot loot and destroy things that have nothing to do with the situation. At the point that the individual made the decision to do what he did ( Which in my eyes was murder) he might have been wearing a uniform but he no longer was a Police Officer sir. At that moment he became a killer.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    blocking the gov buildings and protesting the mayor's office would go further than blocking I-25 both lanes, and destroying local businesses , police stations and stores....

when the looting & burning starts, the shooting of thugs should start, if the gov cannot protect the city, which is their job, then the citizens should.
    I see where I-25 was indeed blocked for about 30 minutes. In the Denver area.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do not view the killing a murder in the legal sense of it being premeditated. I think that officer as someone that did an incredibly stupid act to get even for something. I doubt that he knew he was killing Floyd. He needs to be charged with the correct crime. I suspect if he is not properly guarded by the COs in prison, his life will be most unpleasant and short. Perhaps the white gangs in prison might protect him for a price.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    PENSACOLA, Fla. -- The George Floyd mural has been re-painted on Pensacola's Graffiti Bridge Thursday afternoon. It was defaced Thursday morning after originally being painted on Wednesday.
    1590779230553.png

1590779293622.png

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Fired Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin has been arrested four days after George Floyd’s fatal arrest that sparked protests, rioting and outcry across the city and nation, and Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman announced he has been charged with murder and manslaughter, with the charges scheduled to be released shortly.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do not view the killing a murder in the legal sense of it being premeditated. I think that officer as someone that did an incredibly stupid act to get even for something. I doubt that he knew he was killing Floyd. He needs to be charged with the correct crime. I suspect if he is not properly guarded by the COs in prison, his life will be most unpleasant and short. Perhaps the white gangs in prison might protect him for a price.
    My understanding is that he has been charged with 3rd degree murder, plus some other charges. Murder doesn't have to be premeditated.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My understanding is that he has been charged with 3rd degree murder, plus some other charges. Murder doesn't have to be premeditated.
    Premeditation does make a difference in most places relative to getting the maximum sentence. I do not know if mn has the death penalty or not.
    I wonder if there was a personal vendetta here. Almost sounds like something over a woman or a daughter.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Premeditation does make a difference in most places relative to getting the maximum sentence. I do not know if mn has the death penalty or not.
    I wonder if there was a personal vendetta here. Almost sounds like something over a woman or a daughter.
    That might be. Keep in mind there were four officers involved in this, so it seems more likely that it was simply a case of gang mentality having the upper hand. If it were one person, I'd be more inclined to agree with you.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That might be. Keep in mind there were four officers involved in this, so it seems more likely that it was simply a case of gang mentality having the upper hand. If it were one person, I'd be more inclined to agree with you.
    Chauvin was a 19 year veteran and the other had much shorter terms of service. Chauvin was the one with his knee on the neck. The others may still be charged. I think they were supporting the senior guy's move by controlling the crowd and not telling Chauvin to stop.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Chauvin was a 19 year veteran and the other had much shorter terms of service. Chauvin was the one with his knee on the neck. The others may still be charged. I think they were supporting the senior guy's move by controlling the crowd and not telling Chauvin to stop.
    That makes sense. They controlled the crowd while their leader did the dirty deed.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    No, there were 2 other cops sitting on him as well. The 4th, the Asian looking fella was the only one that didn't have hands on him. There's video that just came out recently showing three of them physically detaining him. They're all gonna be brought up on charges as far as I can tell. Deprivation of rights more than likely.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No, there were 2 other cops sitting on him as well. The 4th, the Asian looking fella was the only one that didn't have hands on him. There's video that just came out recently showing three of them physically detaining him. They're all gonna be brought up on charges as far as I can tell. Deprivation of rights more than likely.
    So there were three cops sitting on him. what idiots. Maybe if they go to the same prison as cell mates they can protect each other.

Top Bottom