• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You're not wrong. I'm just commenting on this specific instance you've brought up. There's white men in jail on trumped up domestic abuse charges by lying ass women, white men that have had their children taken from them on bullshit from lying women. It's definitely not a race issue, but it can be way more damaging from a minorities point of view and has been over the years. I'd have to argue that more minorities have been affected than white men over this type of behavior. All it takes is those magical words, "There's a black man trying to hurt me.", and cops are on it like flies on shit. You know I'm right when I say that. It's been that way for, like I said, over 100 years. Nothing has changed.
    If you break down the static’s there are more whites in jails across the country but the areas with in those jails (maximum security) that hold the offenders for horrendous crimes (rape,murder,robbery, gun charges) are predominantly black. You can have 20 white males and 20 black males arrested for drug charges In a night and it will not make the news but if you have 3 black males commit murder or gang rape a woman that will make the news. If all you hear about on the news is black males going to jail the opinions and statistics can get blurred.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If you break down the static’s there are more whites in jails across the country but the areas with in those jails (maximum security) that hold the offenders for horrendous crimes (rape,murder,robbery, gun charges) are predominantly black. You can have 20 white males and 20 black males arrested for drug charges In a night and it will not make the news but if you have 3 black males commit murder or gang rape a woman that will make the news. If all you hear about on the news is black males going to jail the opinions and statistics can get blurred.
    That's specifically why I never put any of my opinions based off of any main stream media sources. It takes me 20 minutes just to research sources for a single story. It sucks, but that's what it takes to keep from being misinformed these days. And it's only getting worse. You can't even believe what you see anymore because deepfakes can recreate anything they see fit and stream it as fact.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The closest technique I know is to place your knee on the ground beside the neck with the ball of your foot on the other side. This effectively pins the handcuffed but still combative subject to the ground by the neck under your arched ankle and places absolutely no strain or pressure on the neck. Like many of the other former officers here I understand the job takes its toll, but looked to me like a sociopath who got tunnel vision. Appears to me the left arm is flexed as if the pocketed hand is applying pressure to the thigh to further drive the knee into the neck.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The pressure looks to be towards the side the neck. Not the way to do it for sure.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Riots and police cars attacked

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Blacks have long outnumbered whites in U.S. prisons. But a significant decline in the number of black prisoners has steadily narrowed the gap over the past decade, according to new data from the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Its every year now there's riots. If the powers that be wont pass laws letting us kill these rioting motherfu----s, then they should at least pass laws that all future homes and offices be built to withstand such riots, in the name of public safety. No more wood or flammable substances allowed in future construction. No more windows allowed below the third or fourth floor. Etcetera etcetera. It worked for Israel. There in Israel it's rockets and terrorists every day. (Oh no, cant call riots an act of terror, it's their right to hurt me, I forgot) So in Isreal there exists laws that all future buildings are able to function as bunkers, too. New homes with bunkers. Gyms and bus stations with bomb proof roofs. Etcetera etcetera. If they can do it, so can we.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Its every year now there's riots. If the powers that be wont pass laws letting us kill these rioting motherfu----s, then they should at least pass laws that all future homes and offices be built to withstand such riots, in the name of public safety. No more wood or flammable substances allowed in future construction. No more windows allowed below the third or fourth floor. Etcetera etcetera. It worked for Israel. There in Israel it's rockets and terrorists every day. (Oh no, cant call riots an act of terror, it's their right to hurt me, I forgot) So in Isreal there exists laws that all future buildings are able to function as bunkers, too. New homes with bunkers. Gyms and bus stations with bomb proof roofs. Etcetera etcetera. If they can do it, so can we.

storeowner shot and killed someone that was looting I heard,

storeowner was arrested....

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Or maybe the cops could just quit murdering people and take away a reason to riot.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Or maybe the cops could just quit murdering people and take away a reason to riot.
    Hate to say it, but chances are, the majority of them cops are probably being hired from the same local population that's doing the rioting

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No one is rioting in my neighborhood. Areas where there are individual residences that are owned by the people living there are seldom burned during riots. During the '67 king riots in Chicago, I knew of blacks that had patrols with shotguns in their neighborhoods to make sure none of their houses got burned. Lots of whites were doing the same.
    That kind of disorder only happens when the people and local governments do nothing to stop it.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hate to say it, but chances are, the majority of them cops are probably being hired from the same local population that's doing the rioting
    There is probably some truth to that. All the pictures I've seen of the cops involved in the murder were white guys.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

blocking the gov buildings and protesting the mayor's office would go further than blocking I-25 both lanes, and destroying local businesses , police stations and stores....

when the looting & burning starts, the shooting of thugs should start, if the gov cannot protect the city, which is their job, then the citizens should.

Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Blacks have long outnumbered whites in U.S. prisons. But a significant decline in the number of black prisoners has steadily narrowed the gap over the past decade, according to new data from the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

In prisons yes in jails no. Jail and prison are two separate forms of incarceration. More whites are usually awaiting trial or sentencing in a county jail at any given time for less horrendous crimes thefts, drugs, dui, burglaries domestic violence which warrant smaller sentences probation,fines etc. Now when it comes to horrendous crimes rape, murder, armed robbery, home invasions etc. the majority awaiting trial are black and warrant prison sentences. That's why statistically speaking there are more blacks in prison not because of the color of their skin but because of the level of crimes they committed.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is probably some truth to that. All the pictures I've seen of the cops involved in the murder were white guys.
    One of the officers perhaps two of them seemed to have an asian name.
    The officer, Derek Chauvin, and three fellow officers were fired ...... other officers as Thomas Lane, Tou Thao and J. Alexander Kueng. I am not sure of of the origin 'Kueng '

Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They murder each other in their own neighborhoods every night over drugs or most the time a block a street a color they wear or a tattoo and no one riots, protest and 99 percent of the time wont say a word to help find the suspect that did it. They just say that's the life they live. Riots and protest have nothing to do with justice.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some of the whites may be able to get better legal representation that is related to a lower conviction rate and lesser jail when convicted. Representation is not just lawyers but knowing people that influence proceedings. What the prosecutor decides to do has a strong bearing on what happens to the arrested person.

Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some of the whites may be able to get better legal representation that is related to a lower conviction rate and lesser jail when convicted. Representation is not just lawyers but knowing people that influence proceedings. What the prosecutor decides to do has a strong bearing on what happens to the arrested person.
    As far as I have seen after 21 years it is actually the opposite when it comes to equal crimes. Most whites rely on public defenders and a majority of the black inmates have paid attorneys on speed dial and will call them laughing as soon as they are arrested. When you are selling drugs or living a life that you know at some point you will go to jail or need a lawyer most the guys I have seen have private attorneys on retainer or prepaid. Attorneys do not ask where the money in their account comes from when they are getting paid on a monthly basis weather they are needed or not. Same goes with commissary and money paid towards time on the phone. A lot of black Inmates get $100's of dollars of commissary from friends and families a week while the whites do not. Sorry to break it to ya but media statistics is not the reality.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom