• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpitFire

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hello all!

Saturday, May 7, we will once again enjoy shooting the GSSF-Style match at Bullets and Bones.

Start time for the match is 0930 and the match will end by 1500. Scoresheets will be plentiful at check in for those of you that shoot multiple entries and they will also be available down on the range. Remember the range is "cold" until you are up on the firing line.

June 4th will be the last match with the summer heat wave upon us over July and August. We will pick it back up in September.

Hope to see everyone over the next 2 matches! Please contact me with any questions and always bring along a new shooter!

Be safe,
    Bob :usa2:
    www.bulletsandbonesdfs.com (rules and divisions)

SpitFire

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Well, May 7th is in the books!

We had quite a few new shooters today and the weather could not have been better! Next match on June 4th!!

Be safe 'til then,
    Bob

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Bob,

Thanks so much to you and the RO'sfor putting on a fun match today. This style match is great practice for whatever else you shoot. It is also a great way to get started if you have never done competition before. I love and hate that plate rack.

See you next month.

Russ

bcane98

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Did anyone find 3 Glock 17 mags from last weekend's event?

I thought I had deleted the post in time, but I was having computer issues too... my wife found them... on my belt... LOL ... Worst than losing your sunglasses and finding them when you look in the mirror :D

SpitFire

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    All,

I hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe Memorial Day weekend. Please take a moment and remember those whose sacrifices allow us our freedoms. :usa2: :usa2:
    -----------------------------------------------------

For everyone planning to compete for the December Glock 36 giveaway at Bullets and Bones, the eligible matches are now June, September, October, and November. If you missed the match on May 7th, these are the ones you have to compete in. For those of you who shot on the 7th, you only need to shoot in 3 of the 4 matches listed above. What other range around here gives away pistols???!

We are going to flip the ranges a bit and move the plate rack over to the far right range. On that larger range will also be the Glock 'M. The 5 to Glock will be the one closest to the trap/skeet range. My in-house weather guru has informed me the weather looks great but a tad on the warm side so plan accordingly.

Questions? You know how to find me!

Be safe,
    Bob

SpitFire

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Start time for the June 4th match is 0900. I'm anticipating rain/thunderstorms in the afternoon so come out early and get it done!

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    I am planning on being there first thing leaving pcola at 8am. If anyone whats to carpool drop me a pm Id be happy to have you.

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Fun match thanks SpitFire. Was worth the drive and waiting on the rain to stop. The rain actually cooled things off a bit and made it a pleasant morning to shoot.

SpitFire

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Thanx for making the trip and we had a real good crowd yesterday! :grouphug:

See y'all in September. :bolt:

Top Bottom