• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SteveC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He is the most ineffectlive legislator in Congress - has not authoried a bill that has passed and has missed more sessions than any other. Talk is cheap, actions speak much louder. We need better from our representative.

Not sure where you are getting your info about him missing sessions/votes. He has authored 13 bills, 6 of which were cosponsored by some of the more centralist democratic congressmen (although to be fair only 2 of the bills he has authored made it past committee and to the house floor for consideration). He has cosponsored 325 bills. As far as missing more sessions than any other member, he has missed exactly 5.1% of the votes taken since he has been in office (in other words, he was in session and voted on 1,148 bills out of the 1,210 bill that have been up for a vote since he was elected to congress). Not saying the guy is without fault, but I think we have enough problems with our elected officials based on the things they actually do wrong without people just making stuff up about them. If you want to know exactly how they each vote on each issue you can subscribe at congress.gov & they will email you links to the resolutions, bills and the exact rollcall votes on every issue. https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/matt_gaetz/412690/report-card/2018

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's pretty obvious to me that Gaetz is being picked off and that this is a political attack. Not saying he didn't sleep with a 17 year old in the Bahamas, or whatever the hell happened who knows, but these politicians and their families get away with murder (literally) until they make enemies of the ruling class. I am not biased one way or the other on this guy. It just seems like this is the same old same old - like the 4 years of BS political attacks on Trump.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks to me like he’s collateral damage resulting from the prosecution of his “wing man”.

Chose your “wing man” wisely

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks to me like he’s collateral damage resulting from the prosecution of his “wing man”.

Chose your “wing man” wisely
    The "wingman" former treasurer or something is working a Plea Deal to lower his potential criminal liability and potentially provide information and "maybe testimony Under Oath" if needed so Gov can prosecute bigger fish (Gaetz?). Accusations from a person caught between a rock and a hard place are always for the benefit of the accuser (dropped charges or Sentence reductions) and prosecutor (goes for bigger fish). Such accusations may be true or false but can't face hardest scrutiny unless presented in Court. This is why the wingman's Case is on hold, DA won't follow the deal until the bird sings and that the songs hold up in the other Case(s) or those people incriminated by the accusations make their own Plea deal. Sometimes its not a bigger crime they want a conviction on, sometimes it's just the bigger fish they want.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Not sure where you are getting your info about him missing sessions/votes. He has authored 13 bills, 6 of which were cosponsored by some of the more centralist democratic congressmen (although to be fair only 2 of the bills he has authored made it past committee and to the house floor for consideration). He has cosponsored 325 bills. As far as missing more sessions than any other member, he has missed exactly 5.1% of the votes taken since he has been in office (in other words, he was in session and voted on 1,148 bills out of the 1,210 bill that have been up for a vote since he was elected to congress). Not saying the guy is without fault, but I think we have enough problems with our elected officials based on the things they actually do wrong without people just making stuff up about them. If you want to know exactly how they each vote on each issue you can subscribe at congress.gov & they will email you links to the resolutions, bills and the exact rollcall votes on every issue. https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/matt_gaetz/412690/report-card/2018
    I'm pretty sure AOC has got Gaetz beat as the most ineffective legislator on the hill

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Post the stats for AOC like you just did for Gaetz and let's get a side by side comparison

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, you can't be part of the establishment and fight against it at the same time. Maybe go talk to Rand Paul? Hell, I don't know......

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kinda like watching sausage being made. You know where it comes from.

The news is that way.

But nevertheless

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Whether Gaetz wins this or not, it certainly will discourage Gaetz from running for office again. That may have been the perps plan all along

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Gaetz did nothing for us as ctizens in Walton county when it comes to customary use of our beaches. He sided up with the big money. He could give a shit about the poor people that can’t afford beach front. I wish him the best.
    I have no idea what you're referring to, but you seem passionate about it, so please educate me. Thanks.

Top Bottom