• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Picked up a barreled Rec, on my last trip to CMP, wasn't going to buy anything, but find one with very good metal and a barrel that was MR-0+ and TR-2+ that was a new barrel, couldn't turn it down, since I had most of the parts, Been wanting to build one with a Lam. stock, ordered this last week, came in today, had to do some fitting on the stock, was suppose to be a drop in. Didn't get to shoot it before it got dark, will do that first thing in the morning if it not raining, may do it any way. Just my to cents jj

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jerome,

That reminds me...I have an extra GI M14 barrel or two if you ever need one. At the rate I'm going, I doubt I'll shoot through all of them. I live north of Milton, so I'm not far from you.

Daezee (Bruce)

ford

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    JJ that thing is a work of art. Hopefully it shoots as great as it looks. Wish I had made the trip up yesterday but spent the afternoon making some new friends. I got a stock for you in damn near mint condition. I will come up just as soon as the weather permits. Once again another fine looking rifle to add to your collection.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    JJ...have it ready for next week when we may drop in...I volunteer to 'break her in' if needed...(hehehe)

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Don;t worry , I have did that already, shoot's great, and looks good too. I have all ready hit the 10'' at 200 with it, if I can just find my glass's now , i'll try for the 4'' plate. Just my 2 cents jj

gkmac54

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    jj. is that laminated stock any heavier than the birch and walnut stocks?? I still have not completed the refurb on my stock and that is beautiful. Oh yeah, the pecan pie was awesome!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom