• Price: 500
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

chip5244

Shooter
    Item Location
    fort walton beach
    Price
    Up for sale is a National Ordnance M1 Carbine. All GI parts except the receiver and barrel. Also included is a GI wooden stock and handguard in case you like the carbine but don't like the composite Ramline stock.

Here are the rules….I don’t want any trades, unless it's Carbine ammo...LOL, just kidding, but that is kinda funny :p. Really though, no trades. I will drive a few miles to meet you but not half way to Pensacola and no way am I heading east into the Destin area. If you drive to me you will have the choice of either meeting me in FWB or Valparaiso depending on whether I’m at home or work. I have not shot this gun so don’t ask me about round count, bullet impact point at 100 yards or trigger pounds. I can say that it appears to be in excellent condition mechanically and physically, however, your warranty will expire when we shake hands and say goodbye.

I will not hold the gun for you...First come, first serve. In other words, don’t think you can take the wife to lunch then casually swing by on your way home to pick up the gun you told me 2 days ago you wanted me to hold, it’ll be gone and you will be disappointed. Maybe not hungry and disappointed, but disappointed nonetheless.

And lastly, don’t ask it is still available. If it is not marked "sold" then it is still available.

Chip
    850-685-1900 text or call

Attachments

• carbine 5.jpg
      carbine 5.jpg
      1.7 MB · Views: 184
    • carbine 3.jpg
      carbine 3.jpg
      2.9 MB · Views: 185
    • carbine 4.jpg
      carbine 4.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 180
    • carbine 2.jpg
      carbine 2.jpg
      858 KB · Views: 171
    • carbine 1.jpg
      carbine 1.jpg
      1.7 MB · Views: 170
    • carbine 6.jpg
      carbine 6.jpg
      2.9 MB · Views: 161
    • carbine 7.jpg
      carbine 7.jpg
      1.8 MB · Views: 170
    Last edited:

chip5244

Shooter
    Forgot to include the serial number...it is 17,xxx. From my research this puts it in the 4th block of production for National Ordnance. They did not keep production records but you can date the receiver by the fact that there is no address. The GCA of 68 mandated that the receiver have the manufactures city and state of manufacture. This gun does not have the city and state so I know that it is pre-68.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom