• ...and so much more!
  • ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    image.jpg

Disassembled, removed a half gallon of grease, lubed the gun, installed the thread adapter (Thanks Nate) and just ran a mag through it in the back yard.

The gun ran federal bulk without a hitch, the suppressor barely obscures the sight picture but I was able to get consistent hits in the dark using the TLR-1 and both eyes open. Overall I think this gun fully trounces the mosquito, feels good, shoots good. Very happy that I picked it up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      352.5 KB · Views: 208

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FINALLY got to shoot my M&P .22 Sunday at Styx. Really really nice! Sent about 200 rounds down the line and a few of 'em actually hit the target, not bad for a guy with tri-focals. Was shooting left about 2 inches but got her dialed in pretty well in short order. Didn't shoot as good as the S&W 41's my cousin brought with him, but still a damn fine and fun gun. Shot the Mossberg 702 I recently got as well, and it did just fine, but I gotta keep looking for some mags for it. He brought the two 41's, M&P .22 rifle, a Super 6, a .223, and some kinda AK-47 pistol rig that kicked ass big time. All together we probably shot 1000-1200 rounds and just had a damn fine day. Hope for some more days just like that one.......

smithnsig

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Late to my own thread, but I finally got to shoot mine. Trigger seems much more crisp with a defined reset than one of the early models I had, although not very audible. Nuts accurate @ 15 yds., haven't shot it @ 25 yet. I think that's where you can tell if you have lockup issues.

It feels good. If it doesn't have any accuracy issues at distance, I will probably set this one up as a range/gamer gun. I'll eventually do the Apex goodies, but I think I need a fiber front sight. My eyes aren't sharp anymore, and my glasses blur the front sight a little. I need it to shine. Without my glasses I see the front sight fine, I just can't see what I'm shooting at.

Top Bottom