lucas mccain (chuck conners) is bad-ass !!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    watched him when I was 6 and 50 + years later I still watch him !!!

wish modern day tv would have gunfighters and family episodes together without the conflict of idiots !!!

hey clint and others are great too, but chuck's show has been around a long time.

its a shame we don't have intertainment like that anymore.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow, funny you bring this up John. I started watching Rifleman again a couple of years ago when it was on at 6:00 AM Saturday mornings. Lately the wife has burned out on the evening news so we watch it then too. I do enjoy the old shows like that. Simple, sweet, basic values, common sense.

Also gets me.cranked up for a lever gun too.:usa:

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lucas was a peaceful man but had a hard time not getting involved in situations where someone needed to be killed. He killed around 109 men mostly with his lever action but also beat one to death with a pistol and killed another with a shovel. Lucas himself was shot 7 times but one was just a graze above his eye. I imagine he had a reputation in town kind of like George Zimmerman but on a larger scale. I don't think he ever needed a lawyer but I may be wrong; seems things were a little bit different in his time. I grew up loving that show and even had a toy lever action that looked like his. I wanted to grow up and be just like him but the open carry laws and all prevent that. Plus the lawyer costs I would incur for killing scumbags would be unaffordable to me at this time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom