• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    None at the Gulf Breeze store.
    Duckyou must have cleaned it out.
    Nope. I online ordered from Pensacola. And they already had been cleaned out. Got one of each.

Jerry is trying to through us off his Craigslist add selling it for $4!

jugdish

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I use Lucas oil products in my car but have not run out of the stuff I am currently using to try their gun oil. For $1.15 it would be worth a try for sure.

Timbo229

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This will probably sound like the stupidest crap y’all have read, but I have been using B&M Quick Shift to lube my guns. I started using it after I run it in my Harleys primary case, smooth as butter. I clean and lubed one ar with frog lube and the other with the above mentioned. And I ran about a hundred rounds of Tula ammunition through both, yes dirty ammunition. Both performed fine but the moving of the action was much smoother with the B&M oil. I had three other people fire both ar”s which where identical. All three picked the one which had been lubed with the B&M, all said it was much smoother, they had no idea about either product. And clean up was a breeze with the B&M nothing stuck to it , it just wiped clean. Now I’m ready to get bashed lol.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I still use my home brew 50/50 mix of Mobil 1 10w-30/ Marvel Mystery Oil. A quart of each will last MANY years of shooting! Easy clean-up after shooting dirty steel cased ammo :D

*edit: Lucas makes quality products...but I doubt its any better than the home brew 50/50 mix. :rolleyes:
    i use 10w/30 also, marvel mystery oil is good, i will try a mix of them. it is a good cleaning agent. used it in gas tanks, diesel, and oil for years.

Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got a whole display in Lake Worth (near West Palm Beach)

APPARENTLY,,,,,folks around here don’t go to Advanced Auto to get their gun lube,LOL

BF3A3A6D-5D87-4D73-8691-EB893D34C70F.jpeg C986CAA9-375D-4D03-86C1-7367C232D831.jpeg
    For me and my range buddies!!

See yawwl next Wednesday at ERGC range 4!!
    Any GCGF members needing one, I get there about 8am.
    Free to you.

Thanks for heads up!!

BamaFaninMilton

Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    APPARENTLY,,,,,folks around here don’t go to Advanced Auto to get their gun lube,LOL

LOL, some folks like me don't even go to Advance Auto to get auto parts, much less to get gun lube....I'm no car mechanic so I go to Advanced Tires in Pace and let them take care of that sort of thing! Curiously, they don't sell gun lube, may have to mention that to them! :D

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I still use my home brew 50/50 mix of Mobil 1 10w-30/ Marvel Mystery Oil. A quart of each will last MANY years of shooting! Easy clean-up after shooting dirty steel cased ammo :D

*edit: Lucas makes quality products...but I doubt its any better than the home brew 50/50 mix. :rolleyes:
    Mystery oil is some good sh!t but you should not put your hands all in it - it is full of petroleum based solvents.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    LOL, some folks like me don't even go to Advance Auto to get auto parts, much less to get gun lube....I'm no car mechanic so I go to Advanced Tires in Pace and let them take care of that sort of thing! Curiously, they don't sell gun lube, may have to mention that to them! :D

I try to buy most of my automotive supplies at Baker Parts in Baker,Florida. It’s close to the house and I don’t have to go to Crestview
    My go to lube is Castrol full synthetic 5w 30 since it’s what my vehicles use except the YJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    If people went to Advanced Auto for gun lube, it would not be on clearance....
    I have used Mobil 1 for a few years since that’s what my wife’s van uses. I don’t shoot anywhere near as much as I would like too. Just the Lucas applicator bottles were worth the price to me.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    A bottle of Mobil 1 synthetic (or any motor oil) and buying a needle oiler or medicine dropper bottle works great. Protects high revving machines from heat and friction for 5000 miles at high RPMs. I trust motor oil in guns but I wouldnt trust gun oil in my car. Over lubrication is a myth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom