• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    As I have said forever INTEGRITY ! This man forfeited HIS ENTIRE RETIREMENT because of his INTEGRITY ! Too many people are hiding behind a weekly paycheck, and when you do that THEY have you right where they want you. Scared to speak out, scared to stand up, scared TO HAVE A BACKBONE ! You sir epitomize the word HEROE !!!!

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    He’s got a lot more honor and patriotism than those generals that kissed Biden’s ass instead of standing up and telling him what he’s doing is wrong but dang, he earned that retirement and benefits.

Sure he did but apparently his Integrity is worth more than $$$$ ! Not many can say that !!!!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Sad it all gets taken away because of an opinion. Happens every day though. Fighting for your country or not. You're getting paid. It's a job like anything else. Speak out and feel the wraith of higher up

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Here is his video and ITS POWERFUL !!!

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If only there were more than one; maybe there will be. I sure admire his drive and conviction. Sadly, this true Officer is at the top of the bottom. There is not one that I have observed in the rank of O6 or above who is anything like him.

TontoFAC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Reading these comments I see that many of you have never served in the US Armed Services. As much as I agree with his sentiments, to ensure good order and discipline a subordinate must never openly criticize the lawful actions of a superior. The LT. Col. should have resigned before making the comments. We must never forget that the military is not a democracy, it is only formed to protect our form of democracy.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Reading these comments I see that many of you have never served in the US Armed Services. As much as I agree with his sentiments, to ensure good order and discipline a subordinate must never openly criticize the lawful actions of a superior. The LT. Col. should have resigned before making the comments. We must never forget that the military is not a democracy, it is only formed to protect our form of democracy.
    I agree, but it does not seem to be doing that (protecting democracy) in many ways. Much like an engine, when one part fails.... it's only a matter of time till it all fails. The larger the part that fails the quicker it all goes.

TontoFAC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thanks to the Biden puppet masters, our armed forces are on a slide to mediocracy that we may never recover from. Officers, SrNCO's and pilots are bailing because of the CCP vaccine mandates.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sounds like written by a true politician. Are you a politician? I agree with you, by the way, but politicians made that rule because they were worried about their dogs getting off their leashes and biting the hand that feeds them. As well they should be worried. Good military men will put up with only so much BS and they're specifically trained to overthrow tyrannical governments, just not their own government

TontoFAC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sounds like written by a true politician. Are you a politician? I agree with you, by the way, but politicians made that rule because they were worried about their dogs getting off their leashes and biting the hand that feeds them. As well they should be worried. Good military men will put up with only so much BS and they're specifically trained to overthrow tyrannical governments, just not their own government
    Any and all top NCO in any organization are politicians. If you don't think politicking occurs in the military, you probably never went above the rank of a fox hole digger. There is a reason that boot camp de-individualizes people. The stride of the steps in marching are standardized at 30" for a reason. A coal miners son and a first generation immigrant have totally different concepts of how to march. But bottom line is, if one does not agree with lawful orders from above, get out. Disharmony in any organization is its downfall. This Lt. Col played right into the hands of Biden's puppet masters by sowing disharmony in the ranks while still on active duty.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What happened to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic".
    That is first and most important in the oath. Otherwise "obey officers and president" would have been first. We are not a free country without our Constitution.
    Haha obey.... knowingly keep doing wrong because you are told to. That's the problem with America.

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Any and all top NCO in any organization are politicians. If you don't think politicking occurs in the military, you probably never went above the rank of a fox hole digger. There is a reason that boot camp de-individualizes people. The stride of the steps in marching are standardized at 30" for a reason. A coal miners son and a first generation immigrant have totally different concepts of how to march. But bottom line is, if one does not agree with lawful orders from above, get out. Disharmony in any organization is its downfall. This Lt. Col played right into the hands of Biden's puppet masters by sowing disharmony in the ranks while still on active duty.
    Does this apply to the nations top military officer? Or just those below him…

Top Bottom