• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hopin4aboat

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My 4yo black lab escaped last night about 11 he will answer to Drake or Bubba. He is chipped but didn't have his collar on. If anyone sees him or hears of a lab please let me know my family is heartbroken.

293-4943

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cantonment covers a large area - can you narrow it down a little - I would be happy to keep an eye out. Got 4 labs, well 3 labs and a lab mix of my own.

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I found their dog and called them. I am heart broken to have had to make that call as the news was not good. They are laying him to rest. I am so sorry for the loss of your pup Drake.

Last edited:

Hopin4aboat

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Never mind, thank you all for looking out but I just did the hardest thing I've ever had to do. My shadow, hunting buddy, fishing buddy, river buddy and best friend is no more. My best friend that was always the last to see me out the door and the first in the window when I got home passed this morning. I'm really at a loss for words.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    God Bless you and your family and give you peace. Losing a good dog is like losing a good friend or family member, the pain of the loss hurts the heart. Please accept my sympathy and sorry there was not a better end to the story.

DaBreeze

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As one that went though the same thing a little less than 2 years ago, I know how bad it hurts.
    I am so sorry for your pain and loss.

Hopin4aboat

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you Kerry, I know how hard it is to make that call as I did it last week for someone else. Me an my wife thank you for having the courage to call as we got to lay him to rest behind the house. For those that were wondering I had 3 dogs and 1 can open gates, they got let out last night but somebody hadn't put the lock clip back on the gate and my other pup opened it. My wife found the other 2 before I got off work but it was too late for my shadow and he got hit by a car about 1/2 mile away. Thank you all for the condolences

Kyle R

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kyle, no need to thank me at all. I would make that call to any one looking for their pup no matter what. While that certainly wasn't the call I was hoping to make, at least you were able to take him home and lay him to rest. I just wish I was able to call you with better news about your little buddy.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I lost my best little friend in January, but to old age. All of us here that have done what you had to do share your pain. Just know you gave your friend a great life and he'd much rather have spent one day with you than lived 100 years without you. And it's OK to go out there in there in the afternoon and have a chat with your buddy.......I do it every day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom