Looking for Central Florida folks ...

rthmjc

Shooter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm located in North Pinellas and looking for others in the Central Florida area who share a of love hunting, shooting, and hand loading (reloading). Hopefully I get some responses to this. This is a very busy forum but most of it appears to be the Panhandle area.
<

Bowhntr6pt

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, most of the active folks are up north.

I'm not far from you, I'm in the Lake/Sumter area. Every once in a while I'll see a post from someone south of us.

rthmjc

Shooter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, most of the active folks are up north.

I'm not far from you, I'm in the Lake/Sumter area. Every once in a while I'll see a post from someone south of us.
Thanks for the reply. You are definitely closer to the Tampa bay area but still a couple of hours away. With the last post from 2013 and only 15 responses I wasn't sure I would get any better luck. From your handle you are a bow hunter. I'm assuming deer but possibly hog and other game as well.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was once quite the bowhunter having lived in WV, TN, and SC. However, since moving back to my home state of FL back in 2003 I've not bow hunted... just can't get into it with the heat, humidity, and skeeters.

I do a lot of night hunting for coyote and hogs using NV and thermal. I still love to deer hunt but once I get a couple bucks I'm back to night hunting.

If you're not a member of AR15.com (ARFCOM) you might want to join. There is a Florida Home Town Forum where you will discover A LOT of folks with similar interests. I'm on there with the same screen name.

I made the screen name back in 1997 or so when ever AOL first came out and hat the chat boards. I had just killed a nice 6-pt so what the hell... Bowhntr6pt was born lol. I've used it on boards since.

rthmjc

Shooter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was once quite the bowhunter having lived in WV, TN, and SC. However, since moving back to my home state of FL back in 2003 I've not bow hunted... just can't get into it with the heat, humidity, and skeeters.

I do a lot of night hunting for coyote and hogs using NV and thermal. I still love to deer hunt but once I get a couple bucks I'm back to night hunting.

If you're not a member of AR15.com (ARFCOM) you might want to join. There is a Florida Home Town Forum where you will discover A LOT of folks with similar interests. I'm on there with the same screen name.

I made the screen name back in 1997 or so when ever AOL first came out and hat the chat boards. I had just killed a nice 6-pt so what the hell... Bowhntr6pt was born lol. I've used it on boards since.
Thanks for the tip. I do belong to AR15 but didn't realize there is a Florida specific forum.

XEVU

Shooter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellas. I’m over in the Fishhawk area. Since I moved to Fl from La all I do is shoot paper. We own quite a bit of land in La to hunt on but just a house here. My parent’s house was broken into and the safe was stolen so I gave my dad my long guns and a couple of pistols.
Nice to know there is someone just across the bay.

Top Bottom