• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouPigeon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We had a Trap/Skeet Sporting Clays Range pretty close, it was great... Then a subdivision built behind it, and forced the range to close.
    One more we have on the WMA, except Wildlife and fisheries requires you to have licenses and permits to enter the WMA, or you receive a Ticket. On top of that, they Have 3 throwers, one is a wobbler, and that's it. Between the harassment, Licenses, and range fees, its hardly worth the time.

I keep hearing about a Skeet/Trap Range around the Gulfport to Biloxi area, but can't seem to locate any information, No web-site, phone numbers etc...

It's getting ridiculous, and more expensive to shoot in Louisiana... Any and all recommendations glady accepted.

BayouPigeon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gulf Coast Rifle & Pistol Club is in Woolmarket. The name may be a bit deceptive but they have 6 trap fields and 4 skeet fields.
    This is what I was asking about, skeet field in either Gulfport or Biloxi. I’ve heard about it, but can’t get any info on it. Do they have a Web Site so I can find out about membership?

Top Bottom