• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Been looking for a job for almost a year now without any luck. Not looking to make a fortune, just need to work some. Full or part time in Milton/Pace. Associate of Science degree, 42 years clean driving record, past CDL holder, smart enough to trick my wife into marrying me. If you have something available or know someone who does, drop me a PM if you would. Not really interested in Tom Thumb, Wal Mart or school bus driving jobs, but I'll do what I gotta do.

Thanks
    Andy

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can't help you with a job, but wish you luck. The wife has been looking since 2011; either "over qualified" whatever that is or doesn't meet minimum qualifications. I know it's frustrating when you want to work and can't find work.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can't say I've heard anybody tell me I was over qualified, because frankly I haven't had an interview....at all. I NEVER get a response from anybody, even McD's, Home Depot, Lowe's, or WalMart. I don't get it, but I can't change it. I guess I just don't fit the profile or whatever with my resume'. I guess being an environmental inspector, a lab tech, a charter school dean, and a former business owner just doesn't qualify me for anything. Go figure.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can't say I've heard anybody tell me I was over qualified, because frankly I haven't had an interview....at all. I NEVER get a response from anybody, even McD's, Home Depot, Lowe's, or WalMart. I don't get it, but I can't change it. I guess I just don't fit the profile or whatever with my resume'. I guess being an environmental inspector, a lab tech, a charter school dean, and a former business owner just doesn't qualify me for anything. Go figure.

The wife went a couple of weeks ago to a job fair at the unemployment office. The unemployment office was looking for a receptionist/armed security guard. That is exactly what she was doing at her last job and has a great letter of recommendation from them. Has 17 years experience in law enforcement, armed security, and entry control. They sent her an email this week that said she didn't meet the minimum qualifications and/or experience. The unemployment office is who placed her in the last temp job she had as a receptionist/armed security guard. Sometimes it just doesn't make sense. I'm just glad we don't need her income, she just likes to work so she feels useful to herself.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Andy, wife just saw this and says they're hiring at Pensacola Aviation Center (line fueler). Fun place to work and i just happen to know the woman in charge of the place (my oldest babygirl). Not great pay but its a job. If interested get with me and I'll hook you direct to daughter.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Walton Co school district needs para professionals $15.63hr w/ associates degree and bus drivers ...

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The wife went a couple of weeks ago to a job fair at the unemployment office. The unemployment office was looking for a receptionist/armed security guard. That is exactly what she was doing at her last job and has a great letter of recommendation from them. Has 17 years experience in law enforcement, armed security, and entry control. They sent her an email this week that said she didn't meet the minimum qualifications and/or experience. The unemployment office is who placed her in the last temp job she had as a receptionist/armed security guard. Sometimes it just doesn't make sense. I'm just glad we don't need her income, she just likes to work so she feels useful to herself.

That's just insane. I'm fed up with the employment office, just tired of applying for job after job there and getting no results. I don't even go there any more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom