• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Im looking for an old truck. Pre fuel injection. If it needs a little work thats fine, or if you have a runner you want to sell hit me up. Almost scored a 51 chevy but i got ghosted this afternoon.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I know of an old pre-fuel injection service truck for sale. Downtown Motors in Milton FL. Has a very handy tool box body

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I know of an old pre-fuel injection service truck for sale. Downtown Motors in Milton FL. Has a very handy tool box body
    I looked it up. Not a bad price. They had cummins in quite a few of those. With diesel supposed to climb to $9 i am going to stick with gas

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    1653579553040.jpeg
    I’ve got a 1955 Chevy truck that I’m willing to get rid of, it’s a project truck still though. Rust has been taken care of, with replacement panels and pans welded in. I have just about everything to finish it, with thousands in new parts, including brand new glass. I’ve done a bunch of work to it over the last several years, it was running and driving until I yanked out the old wiring harness to install a new painless wiring harness, but I haven’t installed the new harness yet. 454 BBC, turbo 400, 4x4 on a 1970’s k-10 chassis. I was building it as a Badass driver, probably not the best candidate for a show vehicle, lol.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Im looking for an old truck. Pre fuel injection. If it needs a little work thats fine, or if you have a runner you want to sell hit me up. Almost scored a 51 chevy but i got ghosted this afternoon.

Good luck! I've gone on that search a couple times and musta always picked the ones that had a solid gold frame or something. Maybe the need to convert "stuff" to money will bring prices down a bit.

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    View attachment 167231
    I’ve got a 1955 Chevy truck that I’m willing to get rid of, it’s a project truck still though. Rust has been taken care of, with replacement panels and pans welded in. I have just about everything to finish it, with thousands in new parts, including brand new glass. I’ve done a bunch of work to it over the last several years, it was running and driving until I yanked out the old wiring harness to install a new painless wiring harness, but I haven’t installed the new harness yet. 454 BBC, turbo 400, 4x4 on a 1970’s k-10 chassis. I was building it as a Badass driver, probably not the best candidate for a show vehicle, lol.
    Sending a pm

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I put a feeler out on facebook. An old friend had triple bypass a few weeks ago and decided to sell his 1960 f100. Needs tires, wiper motor, and some lower cab repair. Im in the process of swapping the fubar bed for a wooden flatbed and swapping the worn out 9 inch for a good one i found at a speed shop.

Attachments

• 27432773430366.jpeg
      27432773430366.jpeg
      826.8 KB · Views: 10

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have the rear end out of the 60. At the very least it has a bad pinion bearing. A 65 f250 4x4 with a pto winch and a dump flat bed popped up and i had to have it. Its gonna be perfect for me but needs some work. Ill probably fix the rear end on the 60 and drive it until i get the 65 running.

Latest posts

Top Bottom