• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Buy American.

Become a prepper. Stockpile or whine? Choice is yours.
    Or maybe work three jobs like I have done to make ends meet instead of thinking because you move a C-Container from point a to point b means you have a doctorate. They are not worth the wage they want, They simply have the mechanism to demand it.

Southalabama

Master
    Or maybe work three jobs like I have done to make ends meet instead of thinking because you move a C-Container from point a to point b means you have a doctorate. They are not worth the wage they want, They simply have the mechanism to demand it.
    Change occupations.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I grew up in union country and they can go pound sand . They may have started out to be a good thing. What they have evolved into is for people that are too stupid to negotiate their own worth. Hopefully the union president dies of anal cancer while he has itchy, anal warts and two broken arms.
    Yep, I said what I said, don’t really care if it offends union members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ouch..

DustyDog

Master
    I grew up in union country and they can go pound sand . They may have started out to be a good thing. What they have evolved into is for people that are too stupid to negotiate their own worth. Hopefully the union president dies of anal cancer while he has itchy, anal warts and two broken arms.
    Yep, I said what I said, don’t really care if it offends union members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep... I realized decades ago that unions are great... for people who are incompetent. And this in addition to the fact that they are usually communist fronts, which totally makes sense.

DustyDog

Master
    Interesting thread on another forum by a dock worker.

His words,

They want to automate our jobs out of existence to save money.
    Exactly what will happen when they price themselves out of the market.

Remember Detroit? Where are those jobs now? My '02 Focus was assembled in Mexico, even as Mexicans poured into the U.S. "looking for jobs". WTF?!?

I know it's a messed up situation (primarily due to "globalization" and uncontrolled immigration), but "collective bargaining", where the incompetent are lifted up by the competent, makes it worse.

Southalabama

Master
    Where the country has messed up and imho will lead to its lean times Is allowing foreign companies to control critical infrastructure and materials.

The union is negotiating against a collective of foreign owned shipping companies and seems most here are rooting for the foreigners, All this is going to end badly for the USA.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom