• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TEXAN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've tried my best researching local businesses in the Pensacola area that offer stippling/laser engraving. I recently saw a post from PFC showing their laser engraving work but after diving into a thread regarding PFC (though a few years old) I am now hesitant to reach out to them.
    I've seen several different patterns from several different groups/forums that I'm associated with. And there's definitely a few I'm strongly leaning towards. I'd prefer to brainstorm with the business actually doing the work. My goal is to have the work completed by a reputable outfit as close to Pensacola as possible.

Basically, I'm not trying to drop my G19 frame off at a "local" shop - have it shipped to god knows where and wait several weeks or months.. I'd rather give my money to a local in-house operation. I'm not opposed to a wait time at all, I get it, but I'm just looking for quality local work so it progresses into future business with not only myself but for those I can recommend.
    Any referrals or recommendations by fellow members would be greatly appreciated.
    G19 gen 4 frame in FDE is the subject at hand.

**I hope I've posted this in the correct section - if not I will gladly move it where it needs to go. Thanks for the help folks
    baa54be0282ff339c36bf20e29240f84.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom