GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    trump is controlling the flow of the debate ...get em

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well the first debate is over. Trump was Trump and did what I expected, in your face and attack, attack, and attack. I was interested to see how Biden would act. For what is it, 77 years of age he did better than I expected. Biden did lose it telling Trump to shut up and some other things. It was 90 minutes and did not look like Biden was suffering from dementia. He just is not super smart.
    I doubt that anyone changed their minds because of the debate. it will be interesting to see Pence vs Harris.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Key moments, pocahontas remark, Joe's kid getting paid by Russia, 47 years in office to "do something " ballots in the trash/creek. Say the word "law enforcement " what poice organization supports joe.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Joe said he wasn't in office, but he could have made a call to Portland and didn't. That was the biggest moment for me!
    Also didn't answer the question about packing the court. And no answer gives you the answer.
    The Portland and other areas of rioting are part of the democratic strategy. The country become lawless and they escape the blame.

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First of all I would like to say I was rooting for Trump but he was off tonight. His counterpunches fell short and he did to much infighting. He could have kept distance and jabbed until Biden was open and then landed a hard right hand but he was expending to much energy grappling with Biden. I thought Biden somehow got him off his game plan and I hate to say it but Biden might have won by spit decision. I would tell Trump, “Don’t worry kid we will go back to the gym ,work on some things and we’ll get him next time.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I was passed out and clean forgot about the debate. Doesn't sound like I missed much. Somebody credible is saying that Joe did better then expected because he was fed the questions before the debate, and that this isnt the first time. They got some CNN news contributor admitting that she fed Hillary debate questions before a debate, too. What the hell she's doing for work now, I don't know, but she should lose her job immediately and be brought up on charges

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200930-001753_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200930-001753_Chrome.jpg
      182.5 KB · Views: 88
    Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    I was watching biden closely when not talking. He was intent on making it look like he was writing down his response or listening to the response team biden wanted him to use. I think he had listening device and was being coached. IMO If you say something forceful enough you have a better chance to make your point. Trump didn't listen to a device, didn't write anything down. He intuitively knew what he wanted to say and when. Say what you will but many supporters including myself wanted Trump to be Trump. And he didn't disappoint. Stick with the date that brung you to the dance.IMO Many people have been credited with having said this first, Ali, Yogi, Howard Cosell and others. "It ain't bragging if you can do it." I think this goes for everything. Trump can do it and biden can't.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Not worth the time it took to click it off.
    Extremely poorly moderated, Wallace doesn't like trump and it showed from the beginning.
    The worst part for me was lack of civility that our country needs. If they can't model it in a live debate while both calling for it, its like do as I say, not as I do.
    Biden told the president to shut up, called him a liar and a racist. Thats a great model for civility.
    The President didn't fair much better either.

SUMMARY:
    Total waste of time!
    13^0r8yw*4hjf makes more sense than they did.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I was passed out and clean forgot about the debate. Doesn't sound like I missed much. Somebody credible is saying that Joe did better then expected because he was fed the questions before the debate, and that this isnt the first time. They got some CNN news contributor admitting that she fed Hillary debate questions before a debate, too. What the hell she's doing for work now, I don't know, but she should lose her job immediately and be brought up on charges
    Not surprising. Donna Brazile, who was a CNN "contributor" at the time (& DNC honcho?), gave questions to Hillary. Donna Brazile is now a Fox "contributor."

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Not surprising. Donna Brazile, who was a CNN "contributor" at the time (& DNC honcho?), gave questions to Hillary. Donna Brazile is now a Fox "contributor."
    Yep, Fox lost all credibility with that move. Fox try's so hard with their “ look i’m unbiased and fair and balanced” routine, that they look more left everyday. I’ve said it before Tucker is the only one worth a fart over there. I’d like to see Tucker as a moderator. He’d asked tuff questions to both. Problem with Wallace like some said he’s biased from the start and never pushed back on Biden for anything. Didn’t change my mind at all I’m still voting Trump. Wasn’t his best performance for sure, but when your debating both the other candidate and the moderator I could see why. I don’t think these debates are changing anyone’s minds either. Can you honestly think after all this that there still is undecided voters out there? Minds have been made up for over a month maybe longer. And if your still undecided this close to an election fully knowing what both sides stand for, well then please just don’t vote. We don’t need indecisive people in the country voting for someone to run it.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    ^^^ Agreed. If one has any core values at all, and any knowledge whatsoever about each party's agendas, how can anyone possibly be undecided? I was honestly disappointed by Trump's behavior last night, but he could have taken a dump while on stage and I'd still vote for him over any democrap.

Top Bottom