• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MIAMI MATT

Banned
    30 min to opening,they are handing out numbers to enter thse store,limits ate set on mags and ammo.Im # 16 in line probably 200 people here after ammo. The second frenzy has begun!!

Longbow14

Shooter
    good luck. when i saw this thread all i could think was this:
    32356687.jpg

Attachments

• 32356687.jpg
      32356687.jpg
      15.3 KB · Views: 431

HitEmLow

Shooter
    Just drove past...completely crazy. Did they announce limits?

Austin

Shooter
    Let us know the overall look of the new store... check out the upstairs section too! I won't bother going there until tomorrow, IF THAT. May just wait until next week after the real insanity slows down..

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    where is the new store?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    hmmm, not that familiar but I know we need one over here, at least in Krestucky!

Austin

Shooter
    Last edited:

barebones1

Marksman
    # 98 and 99 in line there were probably 3x as many in line behind me. the ammo went fast. got interviewed by ch3 on the was out. can`t wait to see the "zoo" at the gun show tomorrow.

poff09

Marksman
    I showd up too late (at 8 when they opend)..didnt even bother gettin a number when I saw the ammo line all the way back to the store...i only saw 1 ar15 style rifle while I was there (bout an hour) but they may have had some under counter...not really sure...they were limiting promags to 1 of each style I believe...as u can see from the pics above u couldnt even get to the counter to see what pistols they had...i had some giftcards to burn but I think ill wait.

Fletch

Master
    Madness! So much for the Tri-star semi-auto shotgun I was thinking about picking up today. The paniced hoards probably broke out the plastic for anything with a pistol grip. Had it in my hand Tuesday night only to find out I had let my DL expire. Renewed it wednsday morning after providing 28 pieces of documenation and went by academy to pick up this great deal and fine utilitarian piece of Turkish craftsmanship at 329 bucks.

To my dismay the counters were empty and they said it's all been moved to the new store and just swing by Friday as they were sure it would be in stock and maybe even on sale. Even if in stock I wouldn't fight that madness to buy it for 200 dollars. It's amazing to me how many people will repeatedly pay $1.79 for a 20oz soda at a convience store but will stand in hour long lines to save a few extra bucks for a firearm that will last a lifetime and beyond. Is three hours of frustration, close proximity to sweaty arm pits, and having to endure bodily gas attacks from the hoard really worth 30 bucks or having to wait a few more days to get what one needs?

Milesvdustin

Expert
    Blue angel Walmart has about 20 boxes of 45 ball (ppu, Tula, federal) and lots of 9mm ammo, mostly the 100 round value packs. Probably 30 boxes of the 9 mil. They are a few boxes lighter on their 45 now. Also a new sign stating a 3 box limit per customer.

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    Is three hours of frustration, close proximity to sweaty arm pits, and having to endure bodily gas attacks from the hoard really worth 30 bucks or having to wait a few more days to get what one needs?

Nope, that's why I wont go into that store until Monday morning. Or better yep, I set up email alerts with Midway for the things I want and order from the comfort of my home when they come into stock.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom