• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M60Gunner

Master
    “On this day in 1992, Randy Weaver and his family were attacked by Federal law enforcement at their home on Ruby Ridge in Boundary County, Idaho. What began on that day would quickly become known as one of the most egregious examples of Federal police tyranny in the nation's History.”

Wiki words, not mine.

DustyDog

Master

This guy was in charge. George H.W. Bush 41st president of the United States. If anyone deserved the title of rino it was this guy. He could have stopped it. He could have fixed it. He did nothing.​

View attachment 501478
    Another one I never voted for...

Sorry, I don't do "least worst". If I'm not on board with you, I don't vote for you. Which is my own take on:

"Don't vote. It only encourages them." :)

BluesBrother

Master
    Another one I never voted for...

Sorry, I don't do "least worst". If I'm not on board with you, I don't vote for you. Which is my own take on:

"Don't vote. It only encourages them." :)
    Were you satisfied with the way it worked out with clinton? hilary is still around and her advise is sought and listened to. If you cast a vote for perot, well that didn't work either. USA is not a 3 political party nation. It never will be.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Never forget … your Government will kill you, your wife, your kids and even your dog to enforce its gun laws. And a Republican was in office at the time.

DustyDog

Master
    Were you satisfied with the way it worked out with clinton? hilary is still around and her advise is sought and listened to. If you cast a vote for perot, well that didn't work either. USA is not a 3 political party nation. It never will be.
    Hell, was Clinton any worse than Bush? Either Bush, (9/11 and the "Patriot Act", anyone?) for that matter? :)

I've been on a steady political course for at least four decades. Others, for example a friend of mine who is a member here, voted for Clinton primarily based on his promise to legalize weed.

He now knows his vote for Clinton was a mistake, and... get this... he no longer believes weed should be legalized! WTF?!?

No one can convince me at this stage that my ship is headed in the wrong direction. In fact, my rudder is probably frozen in place anyway! :D

P.S., The only problem with Perot was that not enough voted for him. That's not my fault. I knew the Rep/Dem paradigm was a farce back then.

Last edited:

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Republicans signed the Patriot Act into law. Legalized spying on American citizens
    Killed the 4th Amendment in case anyone forgot

850guns

Master
    I disagree. There's room for a third party, and there should be another party. Especially if one party starts to cannibalize itself. I'm tired of rinos. Tired of do nothing congresses. Tired of sit on their hands senators. Tired of no term limits, do nothing politicians. Tired of limitless spending.....
    I could type what I'm tired of for hours on end, if I had the energy or time.

Besides, things have changed!
    Everyone who is qualified to vote, should vote- for small government.
    Not armed gangs that will kill you, your wife, your kids, your friends, your dog, and burn your house down!

Last edited:

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter

This guy was in charge. George H.W. Bush 41st president of the United States. If anyone deserved the title of rino it was this guy. He could have stopped it. He could have fixed it. He did nothing. Despicable.​

View attachment 501478
    He has firmly earned his place within the Status Quo. What people fail to recognize is; FDR started this transformation from a republic to a democracy, Obama stepped up, and told everyone who was paying attention one truth in his campaign, he was fundamentally going to change this country. Our country is run by a metaphorical vulture named Status Quo it has two wings, Republicans & Democrats! Its really really good at using it's control over media, conventional and now social, as well as the entertainment industry to push identity politics to keep us divided. The status quo is literally in a fight for it's life right now and will do everything it can to protect what it's been trying for so long to do, destroy our republic and control us...

This guy was in charge. George H.W. Bush 41st president of the United States. If anyone deserved the title of rino it was this guy. He could have stopped it. He could have fixed it. He did nothing. Despicable.​

View attachment 501478

BluesBrother

Master
    I disagree. There's room for a third party, and there should be another party. Especially if one party starts to cannibalize itself. I'm tired of rinos. Tired of do nothing congresses. Tired of sit on their hands senators. Tired of no term limits, do nothing politicians. Tired of limitless spending.....
    I could type what I'm tired of for hours on end, if I had the energy or time.

Besides, things have changed!
    Everyone who is qualified to vote, should vote- for small government.
    Not armed gangs that will kill you, your wife, your kids, your friends, your dog, and burn your house down!
    What is your strategy going forward to form a third party? Do you know how many attempts to form a third party there have been in the past 250 years? I don't either. What I know is there has been big money from people with big name recognition that have tried and failed. Inventing the wheel is not in the cards. How many vote third party 4-5%? No small number but is it enough to win an election? I mean no disrespect, however being tired of something is not a strategy. Lyrics from the Rolling Stones Let it Bleed album goes "You can't always get what you want But if you try sometime You'll find You get what you need".

DustyDog

Master
    What is your strategy going forward to form a third party? Do you know how many attempts to form a third party there have been in the past 250 years? I don't either. What I know is there has been big money from people with big name recognition that have tried and failed. Inventing the wheel is not in the cards. How many vote third party 4-5%? No small number but is it enough to win an election? I mean no disrespect, however being tired of something is not a strategy. Lyrics from the Rolling Stones Let it Bleed album goes "You can't always get what you want But if you try sometime You'll find You get what you need".
    You're right.

Bouncing back and forth between republican/democrat control while expecting a different result is the way to go...

Top Bottom