• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi all. Happened across the forum while surfing and it looks interesting.
    Long time shooter and reloader from Baldwin Co Al. Fairly recently retired after 36+ years with a major oil co. working all over N America and the Gulf of Mexico. Lived in 5 diff states over the past 20 yrs or so but now back home playing with the grandbabies, bass fishing and shooting. Currently live just outside Atmore. NRA member since about ‘81, Raised to the sublime degree of MM in ‘84. The first ballot I ever marked at the tender age of 18 was for Reagan - Bush in 1980.
    Thanks for having me on your forum.

dreamchaser69

Magic Maker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Welcome~ there is a LOT of good folks in here and a TON of knowledge that folks are willing to share. Plus the occasional deal you just cant pass up..... :cool:

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Welcome Brother Norm. I was Raised in 1967. There are a Lot of good people here. Being a Brother Mason I know that you are a man of your word. That's important here. It's unfortunate that one or two new ones on here lately.....aren't. This is a Great place to buy and sell, and to learn. There really is a TON of knowledge here. Again, Welcome Brother.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Welcome~ there is a LOT of good folks in here and a TON of knowledge that folks are willing to share. Plus the occasional deal you just cant pass up..... :cool:

lots of opinions as well - and you know what they say about opinions - everyone has one and they usually stink.

Norm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome Brother Norm. I was Raised in 1967. There are a Lot of good people here. Being a Brother Mason I know that you are a man of your word. That's important here. It's unfortunate that one or two new ones on here lately.....aren't. This is a Great place to buy and sell, and to learn. There really is a TON of knowledge here. Again, Welcome Brother.
    Thanks for the warm welcome bro Fanner50. My dad was raised in’64 and, one of my proudest moments, my son in 2006.
    Rest assured, dishonesty doesn’t rank quite as high as murder or treason in my book, but it’s not far off.

Top Bottom