• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    BCA posted this. Wow! Look how this stuff jumped. Been thinking of converting over my toys to .308. Cheaper to shoot, lol.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I think they are off on .22 and .308.
    $75 for a box of 500 .22? Where can I sell some for that?
    $12 for a box of .308? That’s cheaper than before the panic.

Reactions: FLT

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    It could help the stores listed above that they buy a box car load,directly from the manufacyurer.
    No wholesaler to take a cut. And they most likely place orders months,if not years in advance.
    But they want to make money also. They all have shareholders. If you were a shareholder,wouldn't you want your earnings ( investments) to be high ?? I DO . . . AND MINE ARE !! --- SAWMAN

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm kind of curious though. The price of ammo at Academy, Cabelas, Bass Pro, etc etc have barely increased in price. Maybe $2-$3 a box. Yet the prices at these small local gun shops are being tripled if not quadrupled. The guy at the local gun shop is saying "I had to raise my prices because my distributor raised his prices" or "we're buying it at retail and selling it for the exact same price just to have ammo for our customers to buy". But then I read articles from popular ammo brands and they're saying they haven't raised their prices. They've just been running the machines for 24 hours a day with 3 shifts of people. So who's the one telling the fibs? I'm almost positive certain individuals/ businesses are taking advantage of the situation.

It is simple to rebuke your idea/thought simply by searching ammoseek and see what ammo distributors are charging for ammo. I doubt small business owners get much of a break on smaller orders. Walmart and Academy get contracts with manufactures that cover them for a period of time and buy in very large amounts.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Do you feel stimulated yet.— lol
    Sarcasm above fact below

My wife never got the first one and waiting on the $600
    I’ve gotten both but IRS told her she lived somewhere else then sent her a letter stating she hadn’t claimed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In less than two weeks the democrooks will be in control and can do anything that they want to do. Your ammo may well become priceless. I wouldn't be selling anything right now.
    If you got an AK, you can get ammo
    1610083622175.png

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    What's coming is a Recession if not a full blown Depression.
    The bean counters were already saying about year and a half ago that what we were seeing was an extension of the 07-08 bubble burst, and, as such, the numbers were saying it was worse than the Great Depression. Back before anybody knew what Covid was. The numbers dont lie. Politicians do. They were trying to separate the time period into different time periods to save their own asses and make things look better

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Also, the fact that the stock market soared yesterday while Rome burned (okay, had feet put on its desks) just proves how decoupled the markets are from reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    BCA posted this. Wow! Look how this stuff jumped. Been thinking of converting over my toys to .308. Cheaper to shoot, lol.

THAT THING IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OFF...

6.5 GRENDEL UP 1% :confused:

AND IF YOU SEARCH AMMOSEEK...................THERE IS NONE FOR SALE ANYWHERE..
    6.8? SnB ,,I bought ten boxes for 19,99.... next day 35.88

Top Bottom