• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nice find! Heads up, these guys are drop shippers so they don't have physical stock. I've ordered from them and it's taken up to several weeks before to ship. My quickest shipping from them was like 6 or 7 days.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Botach is fine as long as you (1) don't need it quick and (2) are ok with not actually getting it occasionally.

I've stocked back extra OEM Glock mags for $17.99ea and NHTMG ARs mags for $7/ea back in the day from Botach in bulk. I also had an order for a Surefire weaponlight stall and eventually cancelled it since it was so delayed - they never charged my card and it was zero drama to cancel.

And recently got some PPU 30-30 150gr ammo for the best price around these days. Took awhile to get here but it arrived.

It's not first in my places to buy stuff from but they do have good deals from time to time.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I found they had the cheapest Surefire 60 round coffin mags there also. 1/3 less than all other places. I ordered them last month and took about a week to arrive. They was just 100$ each. Other places wanted 180+$. Seems like a good place for mag deals

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I found they had the cheapest Surefire 60 round coffin mags there also. 1/3 less than all other places. I ordered them last month and took about a week to arrive. They was just 100$ each. Other places wanted 180+$. Seems like a good place for mag deals
    Ehhh, those Surefire Mags aren't known to be the most reliable. Odd from Surefire but after all the paid promoters finished, they kind of dropped off the map.

With PMAG D60/D50s, which are no longer than a regular AR-15/AR-10 mag and uber reliable, all other extended mags have kind of faded.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    They emailed me back and requested a picture of what I received. See how it goes from here. Still a good deal but I really need fde mags. If they don't email back quickly I'll just reorder before the sale is over. Sure don't need a duplicate order of black either. Leary.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Ehhh, those Surefire Mags aren't known to be the most reliable. Odd from Surefire but after all the paid promoters finished, they kind of dropped off the map.

With PMAG D60/D50s, which are no longer than a regular AR-15/AR-10 mag and uber reliable, all other extended mags have kind of faded.
    I mainly got them so if a ban happens I'll have a good metal mag that will last a while. I won't be using them much except as a main mag if a situation breaks out, once it's empty it will hit the floor and be followed by 30 rounders off my rig. I see drums the same way. But... if I did want to carry these on my chest I could. So they have that going for them. As far as reliability I haven't read up about them. I haven't seen anything bad yet about them tho. But yeah it was on my list of things to get before bans is all really

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah, I just went with the D60/D50 for the first mag in the gun and everything else is 30s / 20s. People often forget about the weight in the gun as well when having that many rounds. Useful for static shooting of course but it can make the gun less maneuverable when moving. Especially the D50s in an AR10 rifle, those chonky 762x51 rounds really add up!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah, I just went with the D60/D50 for the first mag in the gun and everything else is 30s / 20s. People often forget about the weight in the gun as well when having that many rounds. Useful for static shooting of course but it can make the gun less maneuverable when moving. Especially the D50s in an AR10 rifle, those chonky 762x51 rounds really add up!
    Indeed. Yeah I'm the exact same. Use it till it's done and ditch the big things. I see some folks using special pockets and stuff to hold drum mags. I'm like why even.. yeah lol

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah they are tiresome at the range - I have shot all of them from fully loaded one time for function, then loaded up all but one with HD ammo - I don't see them being used again unless SHTF.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom