Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Mort

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Item Location
    Navarre, FL
    Price
    I have 2 laminate stocks for a Ruger 10-22 with heavy barrel (.920). While I didn't order these from Boyd's, you can see what appear to be virtually identical stocks on the Boyd's website (https://www.boydsgunstocks.com/product-configurator).

One is camo laminate. Boyd's calls it Forest Camo laminate, and the shape is Rimfire Hunter.

IMG_2151.jpg
    ww9zsvvi.png

The other is red laminate thumbhole. Boyd's calls it Applejack laminate, and the shape is Blaster. The stock I am selling came with a conversion kit for 17 HM2, so that is etched into the stock.

IMG_1061.jpg
    IMG_E0669.JPG
    IMG_E0668.JPG

I'll sell each for $120 obo. Can meet between Gulf Breeze and Eglin/FWB. Shipping at buyer's expense.

Chris
    Navarre/Eglin

Attachments

• IMG_1062.jpg
      IMG_1062.jpg
      728.7 KB · Views: 11

Capt skip

Shooter
    GCGF Supporter
    I have 2 laminate stocks for a Ruger 10-22 with heavy barrel (.920). While I didn't order these from Boyd's, you can see what appear to be virtually identical stocks on the Boyd's website (https://www.boydsgunstocks.com/product-configurator).

One is camo laminate. Boyd's calls it Forest Camo laminate, and the shape is Rimfire Hunter.

View attachment 299973
    View attachment 299976

The other is red laminate thumbhole. Boyd's calls it Applejack laminate, and the shape is Blaster. The stock I am selling came with a conversion kit for 17 HM2, so that is etched into the stock.

View attachment 299977
    View attachment 299979
    View attachment 299980

I'll sell each for $120 obo. Can meet between Gulf Breeze and Eglin/FWB. Shipping at buyer's expense.

Chris
    Navarre/Eglin
    Today and Fort Walton Beach works for me set the time and place. I have a 10 AM meeting in Fort Walton Beach so between 10 and 11 I will be unavailable

Mort

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    These are SPF to Capt Skip. Have a second in line for the red thumbhole if something changes.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom