• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bakron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I picked up this Kimber Micro 9 Nightfall from a lady who’s husband had passed away for $350 with 2 mags and a Kydex hokster. I had read mixed reviews about the Micro 9 series pistols from Kimber, but I figured for 350 I would take a chance and so far this pistol has performed flawlessly. I have ran several types of ammo from ball to JHP and defensive ammo with no issues and it runs it’s all flawlessly.

This pistol shoots great and the hogue wraparound grips feel great and my big hand fits perfectly. The day night sights are great and the trigger is nice for a micro compact. This is becoming one of my favorite EDC’s and for me is money well spent. I ran 30 rounds through it this morning shooting defensive at 8 yards and was please with the results.

IMG_0672.jpeg
    IMG_0674.jpeg
    IMG_0671.jpeg

ctc1066

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have a Kimber Micro 9 as well and (a) $350 is a great price. New is in the high $600 range and used is around $550; (b) mine is quite accurate and feels good in the hand. A few hundred rounds through mine and ni hiccups so far.

bakron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a Kimber Micro 9 as well and (a) $350 is a great price. New is in the high $600 range and used is around $550; (b) mine is quite accurate and feels good in the hand. A few hundred rounds through mine and ni hiccups so far.
    That’s why I grabbed it at 350 and I also haven’t had any issues with the ammo I have run thru it so far and I am amazed at how accurate it is, it shoots way better then my Glock 43x does.

bakron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I knew the Kimber wouldn’t stay with me long, I traded it today for a as new Glock 48 with night sights, box and two mags, a Don Hume leather holster and some cash to me.

Considering I only paid $350 for it, I was a happy camper and I hate to admit it, but I do like my Glocks and I shoot them well. I am very happy with the trade.

hawkeye

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Gulf Coast Guns in Pace has a pre-owned Kimber Micro on the rack. Looked in good shape except for a small holster rub.

Top Bottom