• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello thought some people might have homes for these as I am thinning the heard. All are new. Most have boxes and the boxes are in ok shape. All items will need to be shipped. $3 for one knife, $5 for 2 after that it depends on how many i can fit in a flat rate box. I have gotten fives knives in one before. Located in new castle. Best bet is to pm me All are purchased from a kershaw distributor. Lots of chinese fakes around. These are not. All are spring assisted with pocket clips and VERY sharp with lifetime factory sharpening and warranty.

Cash talks if you want a couple of these. I have researched before pricing.

Thanks

Kershaw scallion ( usa made ) $28

Kershaw Needs Work ( usa made and its just a name. I dont know why they chose it) $30

Kershaw Funxion Emt comes with a retractable seat belt cutter and clip $34

Kershaw Asset $22

Kershaw Free fall $25

Kershaw $22 drone one of my smaller knives. Very popular with the ladies 1 serrated blade 1 straight

This last one is a customized kershaw leek ( usa made) with dont tread on me theme) I am not sure what i want for this but I am thinking $60. Not sure if i really want to sell this one.

Kenton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Those "Needs Work's" are ugly as sin but i really liked the blade design. I carried one for about a year. GLWS.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Those "Needs Work's" are ugly as sin but i really liked the blade design. I carried one for about a year. GLWS.

Lol

I actually wondered if that was where the name came from. I rotate one in, but the design of the blade is really good. Right now I have been carrying my Kershaw compound. It was my favorite Kershaw, but I think they discontinued it.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kershaw make an Automatic with the simple push button design like Benchmade?
    Sure do. Check out blade hq. Never owned one but damn good price for an auto with 154 CM steel.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    they have a 1,2,3 what is the difference, They look alike? Thanks oh and can you get them for a better price?
    Looks like slight differences in handle and blade style. You might can but I've never been able to beat their prices, I've probably bought from them five or six times, and maybe a 7th soon if I lose my willpower over a new benchmade.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    they have a 1,2,3 what is the difference, They look alike? Thanks oh and can you get them for a better price?

This is really late but did you ever get rid of the "Don't tread on me" knife? Thanks

Yes I still have that one if interested. I also have one drone serrated, 1 asset and compound serrated, two HK p30 assist and get various things on various endevours of mine. Let me know.

Top Bottom