• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CCHGN

Banned
    Here's what's in it: http://www.un.org/disarmament/ATT/docs/Draft_ATT_text_27_Mar_2013-E.pdf

I agree, the world is SO quick to go to war because weapons are so easy to get. Arms trade is a multi billions industry and the US is in on it, too. The arms dealers make the most money. Sadly, the ones providing the most weapons won't sign it. Russia and China.

tros6t

Marksman
    Thanks for the pdf. Looked through it but like most Govt documents, it appears designed to bore someone to death before they figure out what it is about!

Snow Bird

Master
    AK'S are more popular than M16's

CCHGN

Banned
    Thanks for the pdf. Looked through it but like most Govt documents, it appears designed to bore someone to death before they figure out what it is about!

Thanks, I like to look at the source and read it myself. Folks can read something and perceive it wrong.

This is the gist of it:
    Underlining the need to prevent and eradicate the illicit trade in conventional arms and to prevent their diversion to the illicit market, or for unauthorized end use and end users, including in the commission of terrorist acts,

Recognizing the legitimate political, security, economic and commercial interests of States in the international trade in conventional arms,

Reaffirming the sovereign right of any State to regulate and control conventional arms exclusively within its territory, pursuant to its own legal or constitutional system

tros6t

Marksman
    I believe everyone should have at least one of each. Really. I'm serious. Both have their advantages and disadvantages! But I like both.

Top Bottom