• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    As far as holsters, if you plan to use a light on it... you can get a holster that clamps to the light itself. That way it will fit any gun. They also help keep them from getting scuffed and worn from carrying them. Most are kind of like a bucket in style and aren't great for conceal carry but work great for outside carry. I have a Philster light holster on my SIG P226 Legion this way and it's awesome. But it's big.

As far as adding more capacity, I was able to add +3 to my 57 mags by simply opening then up and clipping off a little of the excessively long feed guide rails off the follower. I've seen other places sell new followers altogether to add capacity and not have to add size to the mag. But I did both routes. And can carry nearly 30 in a +5 mag extension lol.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Pretty cool how it don't have a heavy solid beam like most green lasers do also. Which is good or bad depending on who you ask and what the application is. I like it!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Loving this Romeo Zero. This thing is a blast to shoot. But no cheap bulk stuff. Shot silvertips, punch and cci varmint no issues. Optic does make the butt of the pistol visible in some pants, shorts. So beltslide or shoulder rig for full cc.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    ditto... I'm waiting for p322 to drop in price... still pricey. The ones that seem reasonable are very SUSPECT.
    I found one with 4 mags for 400, but it was already sold. Financial issues he says.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Pretty cool how it don't have a heavy solid beam like most green lasers do also. Which is good or bad depending on who you ask and what the application is. I like it!

Forgot to mention. When using it with a round dot it's a range finder of sorts. Light fills the optic on your zero beam/ light is narrower closer and wider farther out.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Forgot to mention. When using it with a round dot it's a range finder of sorts. Light fills the optic on your zero beam/ light is narrower closer and wider farther out.
    Yeah I guess they could make a scope that has a BDC that operates off that principle. Wherever the lights edge hits the BDC it would tell you the range. I guess it would work good with IR lighting at night when normal range finding stuff won't work due to the dark maybe

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Top Bottom