• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just finished up another Robert "Bob" Keller/Gamut Resolutions class this past weekend. We had great weather and the class was tons of fun where strengths and weaknesses were realized. THANKS to the ARFCOM guys who attended and made the class a success.

If you don't know about Bob Keller and his instruction methodology, I encourage you to research his background and consider his class if you're serious about training. Bob isn't instructing so you can have fun, he's instructing to hold you accountable... he's not there to cultivate friends, he's there to teach you skills to win a gunfight.

As usual, at the end of class on Saturday we had a fantastic meal and social time. The grilled burgers, hot dogs, and sides are complementary and part of the class... BUT... BYOB lol. Bob always proves to be a great conversationalist and the after class interaction is always a great time.

ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm brining Bob back October 1st/2nd for his ADVANCED CLASS which will involve more shooting/moving, drills, etc. The cost for this class is $550 and seats are limited. To make the class affordable, I am accepting deposits and small payments up until September 1st which is when all the course fees are due.

In addition to Bob's class, for those interested, I will be conducting a short introductory class in Night Vision and shooting FRIDAY night. If you don't have the gear, you are still welcome to observe and I will attempt to have you participate in some limited form.

The NV class will start about an hour or two before dark to discuss technology, gear, and engagement considerations, and finish up around midnight. Keep in mind, this IS NOT and all inclusive NV class, just scratching the surface as I am not claiming to be a NV SME but I do hold a NV Instructor's certification from a reputable SME. It's meant to be informative and fun.

[youtube]hloUzc9EZnQ[/youtube]

So... if you're interested in attending a Signal-0 sponsored training event and social, featuring Bob Keller from Gamut Resolutions, complete with a complementary cook out and mini-NV Class/shoot, send me an e-mail to Bob@Signal-0.com to get signed up, a couple spots are already taken.

Cheers...

Top Bottom