Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    He just needed some bread. I wonder if he even unfolded the thing lol

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Seeing the ATF chime in on this arrest is like the 3rd time today I've seen the ATF trying to flex. Seemed odd till I saw a video later today from a gun news guy on YouTube. He spoke about how ATF is about to double in size. And make 3 new offices to be able to send out agents to inspect guns etc with. I was getting ready to shower as I listened to the video and heard just a few details but yeah... it's coming folks. Don't have time to re watch it and get better details but I'm sure someone will post about it soon

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Kel-Tec SUB-2000 assault rifle...REALLY?
    And the journalist even made a point (not hardly a few inches down from that) of clarifying it was a semiauto Sub2000 that he'd just labeled an assault rifle. I wonder if he'd ever even seen a Sub2000... or maybe even if it was his libtard editor (sitting at a desk in New York and taking orders from Bloomberg, no doubt) that changed the story to be more sensational and libtard? Surely a local man would know better

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Notice the article failed to mention the caliber or the evil 33 round mags... which tells me the perp probably wasn't using an evil 33 rounder for them libtards to be able to capitalize on that juicy tidbit. And the article failed to mention that rifles make up like 1% of all gun crimes ever recorded, nevermind the underpowered pistol caliber rifles. This was an idea I had several years ago with the then new advertising push for all these new PCC's... what if the powers that be actually want us to shift everything over to PCC (and underpowered 10" barreled AR/AK pistols, too, for that matter) so that the civilian population is outgunned? Yeah, it's a stretch, but what if?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom