• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patoz

Marksman
    New York - The gun manufacturing company Kahr Arms has announced that it will be relocating from its home state of New York due to the rising gun control in the state.

Kahr Arms, a New York manufacturer of compact self-defense handguns founded in 1995, recently confirmed its intention to leave the state of New York due to the recent passage of strict gun control laws.

The company was founded in 1995 by Justin Moon, the son of Sun Myung Moon who founded the Unification Church. The SAFE Act is the piece of legislation forcing Moon and the company out of the state. The legislation bans possession of "high-capacity magazines," requires background checks for ammunition purchases, creates a registry for so-called "assault weapons," requires that stolen guns be reported within 24 hours, requires background checks for private sellers, and increases several gun-related penalties.

Kahr Arm's new location will be in Pike County, Pennsylvania, where they say they will have the ability to expand and keep up with the growing demand for guns and gun-related products.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/352918#ixzz2XChNumaY

Garpo

Master
    Not good enough! My advice is to get the hell out of the north east all together. I did and I will never go back! :nono:

statdoc

Expert
    Not good enough! My advice is to get the hell out of the north east all together. I did and I will never go back! :nono:
    Although I agree with you on that, I have to say that rural PA is filled with good people. I taught a class in Hershey, PA a few months ago, and will be back teaching another in Sept. Definitely different (and nicer!) than the Northeastern "city people".

Garpo

Master
    Although I agree with you on that, I have to say that rural PA is filled with good people. I taught a class in Hershey, PA a few months ago, and will be back teaching another in Sept. Definitely different (and nicer!) than the Northeastern "city people".

Someone once said that central Pennsylvania is like Alabama and the state's borders are more like the east and west coast of the USA. I was born and raised in Erie, PA, lived there for over 50 years and I can pretty much agree with that statement. In my lifetime I can only remember one Republican mayor, the rest were D's and that included much of the city council. The only good part of that was I enjoyed seeing the D's try to destroy each other during election time. One corrupt bastard trying to eat another corrupt bastard. :argue:

There are some good, freedom loving folks up there but they are outnumbered by libs, corrupt union bosses (thugs), welfare queens and low information voters.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom