• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Capt. Dave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If you want to shoot long, take this class. It does not get any better than this. I attended this class last month having no previous training or experience. I never shot prone, or past 200 yds. 3 hours into the first day, I was hitting the 2 MOA square plate at 800 yds. The course is very fast paced with instant feedback from the instructors. Shannon Kay and his team of instructors have backgrounds in military, LEO, and competition, so you get the best of everything. The range itself is fantastic, you feel like a kid in a sandbox there. Shooters of all skill level will learn a lot in this class, even girls. If you attend this class, be prepared and have the right equipment to get the most out of it. Very high end rifles and scopes were the norm, but not mandatory. They even rent GAP rifles if you don't have the funds to buy or build one.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I attended this class as well. This class is full of useful information. The instructors are both knowledgable and professional. It was worth every penny and is a great way to spend a weekend at the range. Before attending I would make sure you and your gear are capable of shooting 200-250 rounds in two days. I saw several shooters with weak scope rings that would not hold zero. Also it's important to have adjustable scope turrets in mil or MOA value.

Latest posts

Top Bottom