• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    A woman, fine. As long as she's not "hyphenated". Can't stand that modern progressive bs.

Not every married woman with a hyphenated last name did it herself.

One fairly common Hispanic tradition is to hyphenate the kid's last name to give credit to the mom.

For example: if Mr. Johnson married Ms. Baker, she might become Mrs. Johnson. Then their kid might become little Susie Johnson-Baker.
    (Yeah, I made those names on-purpose because I'm an 8-year-old; go ahead and snicker).

So, Ms. Johnson-Baker would have a hyphenated last name, and she had no choice.

Example 2: Mr. Wooden married Ms. Shoemaker. She becomes Mrs. Wooden. Their kid might be little Johnny Wooden-Shoemaker. Now you've got a MAN with a hyphenated last name. Ok, fine. No biggie.

Example 3: He grows up and marries Ms. Susie Johnson-Baker from the first example. She takes his name and becomes Susie Wooden-Shoemaker. So, now she's Married. Hyphenated last name. "By choice" for the first time in her life, but just in the matter that she took her husband's last name.

I'd rather judge the person by how he/she ACTS versus their name.

Example 4: there's this idiot elected to the US House of Representatives. First name initial is "A". Last name initials are "O-C". She has a hyphenated last name. NOT married. And you are cleared hot to judge her on her actions as the self-absorbed idiot she is.

Example 5: in order to stop the impending "what if mom and dad have hyphenated names, will the kid have four+ last names?" scenario, many families will pick just one name from the dad and one from the mom, to keep the kid's last name a max of two words. From Example 3: their kid might be Charlie Wooden-Johnson. (Oh hell yeah, I'm an immature genius)

Clear as mud? :)

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    my opinion is that we need a constitutional amendment that federal judges must retire at the end of the court term in their 72nd yr. and fix the number of supreme court justices at a max of nine judges.

another amendment that sets the term of office for the president , senate and the house of representatives to be six years with no re-election to any federal office. elections to be held for 1/3 of congress every two years.

if we want a more representative democracy we HAVE to get rid of the ruling elite professional politician class.
    Nine judges is more than enough to handle the caseload that they receive, as it is. Anymore than nine and we would simply be adding two more individuals on the welfare rolls.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nine judges is more than enough to handle the caseload that they receive, as it is. Anymore than nine and we would simply be adding two more individuals on the welfare rolls.
    Thing that makes supreme court judges different from the rest of us mortals is once you get too old for the job they get rid of you. Not the same with judges.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Check Reddit liberalgunowners
    There is a strong antifa sentiment in some of those posts.
    I see also a general fear in those posts of what the future will bring. Some of them are first time gun purchasers. I copied part of the posts on the above site.

1600953280103.png

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    There is a strong antifa sentiment in some of those posts.
    I see also a general fear in those posts of what the future will bring. Some of them are first time gun purchasers. I copied part of the posts on the above site.

View attachment 92935

I was banned for posting Biden’s Gun Control plan and his Ban firearms tweet.

They are liberal first and gun owners second.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I would not join, but I might scan it from time to time. I was not aware of the existence of such groups. Since they banned you, it tells me that they are not liberals as I define it.
    I did like this picture labeled as Old school. 1928 Thompson sub packed and ready for a trip to the symphony.
    Sign up for that liberal site and you will likely end up on some governmental watch list. Left wingers with guns garner more FBI attention than do right wingers, but for sure that is not to say that NSA does not run their algorithms all gun sites regardless of political orientation.
    The antifa types are more prone to violence than are others with the exception of pro-Nazi groups.

1600959049338.png

Rockola2004

Old Soul Gun Enthusiast
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    you are right Lowriderred but that will not happen. i have voted in every local, state and federal election since 1976 and i have never cast a ballot for a democrate but that doesn't change the fact that what the republicans did in 2015 was wrong. we are just now recovering from the liberal activist Burger court of the 60’s and i do not want to go back there.
    I don't want it to go back there either, but I disagree that what the republican controlled senate did in 2015 was wrong. It is all about checks and balances of power - not precedence. They were doing part of what they were sent there to do. By the way, they were not the first ones that have done it.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just me but - - -> WHO GIVES A SHIT IF IT WAS WRONG !!
    Do the Dems ever do anything that is "wrong" ?? Lowriderred is a Democrat/liberal. His thing is the same as the other Dem/libs. If we do it,it is ok. If you do it,it is WRONG !!
    Don't fall for this shit.
    If the Republican party in the House,Senate, POTUS,state,local,etc,want to WIN,we gotta fight like the other guys.
    If not we will CONTINUE to get the short end of the stick. If we do not fight to win the others will continue to walk all over us. If they think that we are "mean spirited " who gives a shit. NOT ME !! ---- SAWMAN

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I was banned yesterday for posting LOL to a RGB thread glorifying her.
    I never posted before,just read and was about astounded at their world view. But yesterday I could'nt help myself and their "coexist" was clearly a fail as my first presence was eliminated.
    I now wish to return in kind when they come into my reality.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just me but - - -> WHO GIVES A SHIT IF IT WAS WRONG !!
    Do the Dems ever do anything that is "wrong" ?? Lowriderred is a Democrat/liberal. His thing is the same as the other Dem/libs. If we do it,it is ok. If you do it,it is WRONG !!
    Don't fall for this shit.
    If the Republican party in the House,Senate, POTUS,state,local,etc,want to WIN,we gotta fight like the other guys.
    If not we will CONTINUE to get the short end of the stick. If we do not fight to win the others will continue to walk all over us. If they think that we are "mean spirited " who gives a shit. NOT ME !! ---- SAWMAN
    Absolutely right.
    Look what happens when you bring a handgun to a rifle fight.
    Tit for tat.
    An eye for an eye.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I had to ask God to forgive me for celebrating a death and saying yeah the bitch is dead finally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom